20081211 ;
12/11/2008 01:25:00 AM
I went crazy in class today after seeing Minsuk's reply for me in Cyworld lol. I was just trying my luck and.. yeah :D I left my first ever Cyworld message there and he replied to that particular one.

FYI, I'm asking him about the birthday present I've given to him. And yeah the others are in English.
... If only I know what he's trying to tell me.
1. "(baby)joke, haha" referring to the baby Mickey Mouse stuffs I've given to him lol.
2. "Photos and videos" :D
3. "whether to send jeongmalgomawoteo" erh typo error i think he meant "jeongmalgomawoyeo" trying to send "thank you" message to me? Through email or w/e I'm not too sure about this.
4. "and the value can not take pictures of the two, and ahswipgi~" ..... cannot take photos with Atq and me (since he remembered us) so he finds it ahswipgi = wasted?
Well I've asked whether we can take photos together twice but first the security said NO and the second time Bear manager was beside him so obviously.. T.T
5. "And there's also the day I'll wait for you to see!" He's waiting for me to see? Well I'm assuming he's saying "waiting to meet again" due to the Korean direct translation.
6. "Bye-bye" HEHEHEHHEH 너무 너무 귀여워요~
I've emailed him yesterday at 2am (3am Korean time), and he replied my Cyworld message at 3.04AM Korean time. ................... What a coincidence. Such an adorable boy <3
See see see!

EWWWWW~
So many things to tell you but you're not around. It's Last for one One Dream Performance tomorrow. Good luck to the boys! 파이팅!
seeking..