20081209 ;
12/09/2008 11:49:00 PM
Hmmm I wanted to email Minsuk oppa so much when I found out about his email just now. Probably not going to anymore. I want to know if he's doing well back in Korea. I want to know if he likes the birthday present (lol). But something is holding me back. Probably it's due to his popularity T.T

ANYWAYYYYYY, I've stayed in the Avid room from 1pm - 9pm. The chair was so comfortable. I almost fell asleep when editing the clips ZZZZZZZZzzzz. I thought there were no Liswanto's class tomorrow SHIT SHIT SHIT. Previz test at 4pm, and YAYYYYY BREAKKKKKK.

1. I want to go Sentosa.
2. Hello Atq and Dolly lets go out to shoot shoot shoot shoot bangbangbang.
3. I need to save up to get myself a sexy Nikon DSLR.
4. Get a Samsung mp3 as well. My 2006 birthday present is dyinggggg ):
5. I'm getting this freaking sexy pair of sneakers from Gmarket I can't wait to get it! Photobucket
6. I want to go back Batam for good food.
7. I want to go overseas (please do not consider Batam and Sentosa or even Pulau Ubin)
8. I want to attend the Last For One performances in Korea DAMMIT.
9. I want to go Korea and never come back again.

. . . ㅎㅎㅎ

아ㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏㅏ 피곤해요.


I've the email ready now but I do not have the courage to send it. Even my mum thinks that I should email him.

.
.
.


All it takes is a click.


....... Okay email sent. Omg Zhuang Yaqi you're freaking brave YES!

And because we love Style-Jack so much,
Photobucket

HAHAHAH


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page