20081208 ;
12/08/2008 12:22:00 AM
I'm freaking glad that you know my name.
I'm freaking glad that you looked out for me during the performances.
I'm freaking glad that you looked at me all the way when you were saying your ending speech just now.
I'm freaking glad that you gave me a big big heart and said "I love you" and you gave me the cutest smile I've ever seen on your face.
I'm freaking glad that Last for One exists.
I'm freaking glad that Atq exists as well, because without her, I'm very sure that nobody will be going the Last for one performances with me for almost every single day.
I'm freaking glad for everything. Every single thing.
These 2 weeks have been great for me. I didn't manage to say goodbye to Minsuk when he left, but at least he heard me calling his name so...
...........
Last for One come to Singapore soon! Singapore loves you! 라스트포원 짱이야!
I need to get back to my usual life T.T I felt really lost suddenly when Atq and I were waiting outside the backstage. Not a good thing.
Break is starting soon. I've the urge to go gym suddenly (hello people don't be surprised) Hello AngJiajun lets go go go gogogogogo together! I've not been watching East of Eden for WEEKS simply because I'm too lazy. TSKKKKKKKKKK.
Will upload photos and talk more about the Last for One performances tomorrow. ^^
seeking..