20081114 ;
11/14/2008 11:08:00 PM
Current music: TVXQ - Wrong Number

I'm yawning while I'm blogging now. Quick update.

7th & 8th Nov Yeny's Wedding

I had to go Bugis to get my posters from supplier. Waited for hours and were rather pissed off with one of the guys. T.T

Got back home, ate dinner, and traveled to Orchard's Grand Hyatt Hotel. There were some wedding stuffs that needed us to be present the next early morning thus we had to stay overnight at the hotel. Linda, Lenny and I went over to Fareast to shop at 10pm. Great timing. All the shops were closed except for this particular shoes shop. Linda and me bought the same wedges for only $15 per pair hehehehezxzx.

Then we went to Shaw house to slack till midnight. We were talking about random stuffs like the perverts we have met before. Linda met this freaking pervert who calls her "Xiaojie xiaojie I love you" and he swings his birdie around in broad daylight. Lenny met 2 perverts on the bus and MRT. Both of them purposely stood close to her making her extremely uncomfortable. I think I was the luckiest one though. I've only met this irritating Indian man before and he was sitting really fucking close to me on the bus when there's PLENTY OF SPACE AT THE OTHER SIDE. Oh the thought of him. Atq was two seats away from me and there's this Skinny bengzxz in between the two of us. I moved really close to the Bengzxzx when the fucking Indian moved nearer and nearer towards me. Sorry to the random Bengzxz. Quoted from Atq "no wonder the Ahbeng moved nearer to me as well" lol

Photobucket
Same settings as before, just different clothing.
Photobucket
Sexy sey
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Woke up at around 5am to prepare ZZZZZZZ.

Photobucket
Yeny the bride (oops I almost typed bridge)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lin, me, Yeny and Len.
Photobucket

The groom's friend drove us to the groom's place for the tea ceremony or whatever. Oh fucking hell that particular guy who drove us there was AIOSDJAISUDHASUYD. I wonder if he knows how to drive. His car jerked all the time and it really pissed the three of us off. I know he's kind by driving us there but your driving skill sucks. I'm serious.

Photobucket
The groom's dad is a Leon Lai fan. I could see posters of Leon Lai over at some corners.

And back to the Hotel. Best lightings.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Headed to Fareast's Su for breakfast/lunch. I miss Zingdo's bibimbab ):
Photobucket
Photobucket
"Why does it look like offerings to God" LOL
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

The wedding dinner at night.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I SERIOUSLY think that I and my 2 brothers don't look alike at ALL.
Photobucket
We don't look like my mum as well.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket








4th Nov 2008 Singapore Kpop Concert

Still yawning. Anyway, Wan, Atq, Ling and me went for the Kpop concert. Guomin gave me a pair of tickets. I sat with Ahling and Atq sat with Wan. I happened to sit beside this guy who looks like Brian from FTTS. HEHEHEHEX rather cute but the main point is still on my 2pm boys :D

Photobucket

I've uploaded the photos I've taken but I find no point blogging them since you can't really see the artistes' faces T.T

Photobucket

2pm <3
Photobucket
Photobucket
Junsu speaking.
Photobucket
Photobucket

For the Wondergirls fans;
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ahling and I were screaming like siao when 2pm came out LOL. Shit I probably threw my face like crazy in front of fake Brian but well I don't even remember his face wellllll.. I remembered him clapping for Wondergirls ONLY. Tsk cmon be friendly to your fellow Koreans Mr Brian!

Took from atq's blog (Hello Giant please upload the photos soon)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
When we were about to leave the place, some fans were screaming like hell and YAY the singers were on the bus. Had eye contact with Taek and Jaebeom but WHERE'S KHUNNN ): Khun please do not hide behind Taek in the future. Your head is so freaking small compared to Taek and I CAN'T SEE YOUR FACE. The bus went past us (FYI, it was rather close) and that's why I remember their expressions clearly. Hehehhehe Taek's dimples.

The next morning was a torture for me though. Reached home at around 12.30am and I had lessons at 9am zzzzzzxzxz.

1st Nov Kpop Contest Semi-Finals
Met with Atq at Vivo city to collect the Kpop tickets.
Photobucket

AND YES TADADAAADADADADAAAAA. B-Boys LAST FOR ONE performed ZOMG. They walked past us in the afternoon and the girls were going KYAAAA. Me and Atq was like ".. Wth?" but omg after watching the performance.. EVERYTHING CHANGEDDDDDD.

Photobucket
I've recorded their performances but I'm too shy to show them here. I screamed like mad in the clips OOPS. The boys will be coming to Singapore to perform and they will be staying here for 2 weeks. YES MY CHANCE TO TAKE PHOTO WITH SHINYOUNGSUKKK. 라스트포원 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ. 네들 기다릴거예요!! 앗사라비야!

Photobucket


++++++++++
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Tsk tsk tsk 신영석 aka 09. Lets meet next Friday.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page