.. Hello baby boys. Yes I know I've not been talking about you guys in my blog for a period of time but well. You know I've been anticipating for this day for MONTHSSS. NO MORE THAN THAT. Argh youtube quality sucks I can't even get to see my Yunho's chest properly. DAUM VIDEO QUALITY <3 UNDER MY SKIN
Well I've been SUPERRR into 2PM nowadays. Okay not really 2PM but Nichkhun, Chansung, Taekyeon and Jaebum in particular. Jaebum looks EXACTLY like Jianhui. OKAY WAIT NOT EXACTLY BUT.. 70%. Okay that's not exactly though I've no idea what I'm saying now but STILLLLLLL. Nichkhun omg you omg <3 AND YES CHANSUNG YOUR SEXY VOICE AND YOUR SEXY MOVES <3
Nichkhun haishaishaishaishaissss. You sound so cute even when you're singing in Thai.
Nichkhun
Omg I can die for that wink of yours.
Jaebeom
Chansung
{credits:naver}
I haven't been blogging these days. Argh I don't have any things to blog about. I've been staying at home so much that I think I actually felt really weird when I go out. This is a BAD thing. I'm heading back Batam this coming Thursday and I'm really looking forward to it. My polaroid yes yes yes! And my vivitar Mathilda AHHHHHH. I seriously need to get a DSLR. Shit you money. New cheap T-shirts yes! I want new high heels. I want new tops. I want new bottoms. In other words, I WANT TO SHOP.
I'm hungry I'm hungry my mum and her friend are frying goreng pisang. HEHEHEHEHEXX.
Hello Nichkhun, how I wish you search for your own name in Google and find my blog here. Hello little pretty boy. NICHKHUN NICH KHUN N I C H K H U N.