20080821 ;
8/21/2008 12:30:00 PM
I don't know how to express my feelings now.

What's happening? Why are the talented people in Korean entertainment industry dying one after another? "Eon died in a motorcyle accident" I couldn't believe it when I read the title. My hands started trembling and all I can do is to stare at Eon's photos.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Is this a curse? Few months ago it was Kim Minsoo from Monday Kiz. Is this a curse? Why is this happening why why why why why why why. WHY EON? WHY DEATH WHY?

This is fate. The cute boy in Coffee Prince is no longer here. Rest in peace, Eon.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page