20080816 ;
8/16/2008 05:33:00 PM
Don't freaking say stuffs like I don't care anymore when you guys don't even ask and talk to me about it. I don't know why I'm behaving liddat. It's not the first time and I'm sure this is going to be the last time I'm going to get so emotional over such stuffs. Everytime I read your blog, it sucks to know that I'm actually the outcaste. The five of us were so close before. We practiced so hard for our band SYF in the past. What makes you think that I can forget everything that quickly? What makes you think that I don't care much anymore?

I'm so so so affected. This is the last.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page