20080815 ;
8/15/2008 11:16:00 PM
Oops~

Anyway, I've been working at the NTU fair these few days. Was really tired by the time I reached home so I chose to update today. Most of my customers are friendly. Have to say erm.. I chose the looks on the customers when I'm serving though. Some of them are hot and I managed to get the deal. Yes I love killing 2 birds with 1 stone. But stillllll, I need to really enjoy my holidays. I'm going to Toa Payoh with my mum tomorrow to collect my stuffs from a seller. Haven't been going out with her for a long time. And when I suggested to go out tomorrow few hours ago, the first thing she replied is a "No i don't want". So I started to say stuffs like "Oh so you enjoy going out with your friend more OKAY fine next time if you want me to accompany you to somewhere DON'T EXPECT ME TO SAY YES. Your daughter over here is trying to be nice to ask you to go out with her but you rejected her so don't expect me to say yes next time arh. Telling you first okay." And yes that's a very good threat. She started to say stuffs like "WHAT TIME LAH". LOL Yes my mum still loves her daughter more than her friend. LOL OOPS a whatever-duh-useless-fact but I enjoy seeing the look on the face when I threatened her. I'm yawning like nobody's business. Have to sleep soon.

---- Wtf wtf I wanted to sleep but this photo is FREAKING DISTRACTING.
Photobucket
Darn you Jung Yunho. The perfect hair the perfect look the perfect view. Freak you for being so wonderful freak you for not appearing in my dreams nowadays freak you freak you. Come to my dream come come COME!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page