20080710 ;
7/10/2008 12:12:00 AM
I'm currently looking at my secondary friends' profiles and I'm tearing up. I wonder why. It's been a really bad day today. I fell in the bus while I'm on the way to Orchard with Dolly. Went all the way to Orchard just to get a book from Kinokuniya and Borders but they're all out of stock. Dolly even went to other book stores to check it out for me but the book is not available. Have to chiong CG and shot list tomorrow. Have to borrow the book from Fat's friend and do my speed reading. I hate doing stuffs on the very last minute but I don't bother to change, even after 1 and a half year of NP life.

I think I need to go back to the Secondary School time. Even for just 5 minutes. I need a break. I don't know why I'm feeling this way. Breakdown? Mood swing? Seriously no idea. I miss my friends. I miss everyone in class 4/3. I want to meet up with Min, Alan, Yada and Jun. I really miss you guys. If you guys happened to read this post, please give me a hug once you see me. Do rebut if I happened to scold you guys because I tend to be forgetful sometimes. Just a hug from each of you will definitely helps. I

Omg emo emo emo. I don't like being emotional. I need to vent out. Thanks Ashraf I wonder why your timing is always that good. You will always be talking to me when I need to vent out my emotions.

I wonder why.

I'm. Really. Not feeling good. I need to sleep in order to start my day well tomorrow. I was thinking of not meeting Yada and the others for dinner tomorrow cause I'm really busy. But argh. I want to see Josiah in his new hairstyle!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page