20080702 ;
7/02/2008 11:55:00 PM
329 Posts, last published on Jun 16, 2008 2 weeks since my last post. Got really lazy to post nowadays and I wonder whyyyyyy. It was a really long day for me today. Went to school at 9am and reached home at 9pm. WONDERFUL.
I'm still uploading all the photos I'm intending to blog. It's going to be a very very very long post I swear. Don't complain to me saying that your internet explorer hanged just because of my blog DON'T. IT'S NOT MY FAULT IT'S MY SISTER'S FAULT. Oops do I even have a sister to begin with? .... Heading for Batam tomorrow so I decided to post before the post gets longer and longer. Think the next post will be flooded with Batam photos WOOOOLALA.
Got tagged by DOLLY TAY 1 week ago and I finally decided to do this.
Q: If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Standing on the stage performing with Dongbangshinki.
Q: What will you dream wedding be like?
Some cool places. No idea where -.-
Q: Are you confused of what lies ahead of you?
Yes. Although I'm quite sure I'll be in the media industry line but.. yes still a little.
Q: What's the best thing that ever happened to you?
Having such a nice family and wonderful friends.
Q: Which is more blessed? loving someone or being loved?
Being loved by someone who loves you. Oh stupid hahahahha.
Q: How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
when I think it's time to give up/when I realised that actually someone who deserves being loved more than him
Q: If the person you secretly liked is already attached, what would you do?
too bad then. pretend nothing happened.
Q: Is there anything that made you unhappy these days?
just recently. oh darn assignment and darn I really don't like lowest common multiple.
Q: Is being tagged fun?
ya not bad LOL.
Q: How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
28 years old lady. Probably married with 2 kids?
Q: Who are currently most important to you?
My family.. Friends. People who I'll miss.
Q: What kind of person do you think is the person who tagged you?
She is my tallest friend. A very random person. She's a stone and she enjoys stonning.
Q: Would you be single and rich or married but poor?
single and rich. get married the second day once I'm rich HEHEHE.
Q: What have you always wanted to do but never did?
Dance. OOPS
Q: Whats the first thing you do every morning?
Turn off the alarm in my handphone.
Q: Would you give all in a relationship?
Depends.
Q: If you had a chance to meet one of your idols/heroes, who would it be?
Omg Yunho baby please. PLEASE.
Q: What type of friends do you like?
Friends who treat me as friends.
Q: Do you have a pet?
Nope.
Q: What type of friends do you dislike?
Friends who call you friends but think likewise actually.
Q: 8 people im tagging?
whoever who reads my blog DO IT!
18th JuneWent to Haji Lane with Atq and Dolly. Dolly's first trip, my second trip, Atq's duno-which trip. People who know Atq and Dolly might have seen these pics for at least 2 times hehehehexxx.

Just for Alan.

HOT GUY OMG MY TYPE LIKE TOTALLY.




I thought it was a fake bird initially.








It was raining for a short period of time. So we went to this shop to try the clothes on. Dolly bought a vest which I find it extremely nice woohoooooo. Headed over to Starbucks after that.

Giant thinks she looks like 12 years old. I really think she's so much more better than me when it comes to JOKE.

Took the bus back home with Atq. Dolly was on her way to meet her FRIENDS.

OMG big hand!
19th - 21st JunePhotography camp! Slacked a lot with Atq but overall I find the camp alrighttt.










LOVE IN THE SKYY <3 Got this shot because I moved a little when I'm shooting the sky at night.





Yes one of my favourite shots from Atq.



Nice sunrise.
22nd JuneBITCHES GATHERING! We went to Sakura for EXTREMELY DELICIOUS LUNCH YES YES YES and then karaoke session~



Taken by Fattybombom.

I THINK Denise doesn't know she's in the frame.

WHERE'S MY FACE WHERE WHERE WHERE.


28th JuneOut with F7F to celebrate Alan's birthday~






Omg this band is really hot. The Goodfellas. Great harmony and I really like the main vocalist's voice! Found out that his name is Ghaz. When they performed Jason Mraz "I'm Yours" the first thing that came into my mind was to record it and show Giantqah. Didn't regret doing that cause I've been watching it like everyday now HEHEHE.



-------------
Very addicted to this boy recently. 蕭敬騰. 你能被發掘真的是太好了.謝謝老天爺,讓你擁有那聽了就讓人感動的嗓子.被你迷倒了!!!




The cute and innocent side.

Trying to be cool.

With your ponytail ZOMG HOT.


You know I can't stand it when guys are playing instruments seriously.
{credits:baidu}
YAYY Batam batam. Shopping shopping shopping better have stuffs for me to buy or else I burn the whole shopping mall!
To-do list:
1. Get a wallet.
2. More T-shirts. T-shirts are NEVER enough for me.
3. Go the arcade there and play HaHaHahhahahsdhaudhaisd.
4. PANTS! Depends -.-
5. Probably get a jacket if possible?
6. Find Atq's Hot Pink shirt/nerdy spectacles.
7. Shoes?
8. Eat EAt EAT.
9. Take photos.
10. Abuse the cat which is named PUSS. I wonder how fat it is now.
11. Speak more Teochew there.
Omg going cock-eyed soon. When this happens, it means my time is UP.
I.
HAVE
TO
SLEEP.
ZAIJIAN.
ANNYEONG.
SAYONARA.
GOODBYE.
seeking..