WHY IS IT SO HOT TODAY. The temperature must be 99.96371472 degree Celsius now. Burning burning burning STUPID WEATHER. I've been staying home these days and my body has been aching since Saturday.
4th June Yoochun's birthday! I went back to NP just to celebrate Yoochun's birthday with Atq the Giant. We had LOTS of fun and I bet the people living in the hostel must be thinking that the two of us are some random crazy girls doing stupid things below their flats.
12th June Everyone reached at around 11am and we started our shooting at 12pm. Really enjoyed my day with my group members. We chiong like HELL for the last hour HAHAHAH. I can't forget the expression on Yuxuan's face when he's about to change the position of the lights as quickly as possible. And of course, the perfect pose of Shannon when he's trying to push the apple box. It looks as if he's doing push ups.
13th June ZOMG Friday the 13th! Went out with Alan and Yadanar. Min couldn't make it because she was sick ): Jun joined us for around 2 hours and left earlier to join her friend's chalet.
14th June Lydia introduced me and my cousin Ahling to this job at Discovery Centre. 7am-4pm 50 bucks. I need to save up money for Dongbangshinki new photobook so I decided to go for it. Woke up at 5.30am (zomg I didn't even wake up that early for 8am classes). The event is for foster parents and foster children. There were around 10 helpers and most of us were tending to the games booths. The game at my booth is quite tough and it's really fun to see how the parents and children struggle to get their ball to the ending point. For my game booth, you're supposed to tilt the board around and move the ball to the word "WIN". There are holes on the board itself so a lot of patience and skills are needed for the game.
Just because I like this word. 8 years old Gabriel. Atq said he has her favourite eyes LOL. I don't remember his name but he reminds me of someone in FMS. I love love love his voice and the way he talks. I wanted to aiusdhasid him when he talks HAHAHA. The one on the right is my Primary school friend Lydia with her friend named.. I don't remember =X Sorry I'm really bad at names oops. She looks likes my flute senior Liping . I didn't realise who she looks like at first and when I REALISEDDDD, I was so amazed at the similarity. Don't know Liping will come across to read this post on my blog but OMGGGG. Camwhoring before we started tending the booths. We slacked for around 2 hours. Started stalking this boy cause he looks kinda cute. .. And him as well. He's Ahling's type of guy.
Helpers for the day.
---------
Okay that's all. Headache now all thanks to the sun tsk tsk tsk.