20080603 ;
6/03/2008 10:58:00 PM
BIBIBABIBUUU. I fell in school OH YAYYYY CONGRATS. I think I fell really "nicely" it looks like I'm kneeling on the floor. Wonderful that's exactly what I want. WOOHOOO. I've yet to recover from the bruises on my legs few months ago and they have new friends now! Bet it's going to look so sexy on my leg when I attend the wedding ceremony on this coming Saturday. Church church churchhh my mum is worrying so much since she's a Buddhist. It's not like anyone will force her to convert -.-
I'm desperate to get Polaroid 600 films and I want it CHEAP. Why Jurong Point doesn't sell them anymore whyyyy. Anyway, I should be getting my Yunho self-designed shirt soon. 여기 와 빨리 와!
AND WOOHOO PARK YOOCHUN BIRTHDAY! 12.09AM IN KOREA NOW
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKY MICKY OH YOU'RE SO FINE.
Happy 18th birthday in advance to Josiah Li Wayan~
seeking..