20080531 ;
5/31/2008 02:15:00 AM
Current music : Windstruck Ost

I've just finished watching Windstruck on TV. I watched it on crunchyroll last year and I watched the first part only. Managed to watch the whole movie this time round. It's really been a freakinggggg long time since I teared over any dramas/movies that badly. Couldn't even breathe properly darn it. I hate teary shows cause they make me think of stuffs that would never happen to me in my entire life. Oh crap Jeon Jihyun is too pretty. ROOKIES is one of the shows that made me teared up every episodes as well. The actors in the show are really good. Young but with lots of potential. Especially my Shirota Yuu omg I totally can feel how you're feeling when you're in the show. Keep it up!

Photobucket
It will still be good if it's a wind, as long as I can feel you.

EWWWWW. Why wind why. Why not fire why not water why not thunder why not rain why WIND. 왜 바람이 왜?

사진에서 의넌 왜 이렇게 귀여워 왜??진짜 못했어.내 마음은, 지금 내 마음을 아니거같아요.너 때문에야!


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page