20080524 ;
5/24/2008 10:49:00 PM
Current music: Shinee - 누난 너무 예뻐

And because I think they deserve a post,

MY LATEST CRAZE 샤이니 SHINEE!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lee Taemin. He's the youngest member of the group. 15 years old wonderful. I'm 18 and I'm going crazy over someone who's younger than me by 3 years old. He's my favourite member YAY.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Choi Minho. Second youngest. 17 years old. And freaking 181cm zomg. YAYY he reminds me of one of my favourite china artistes Hu Ge. He looks good with the 2 colors pant unlike those posers in Singapore. Ewwww.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Key (real name Kim Kibum). 17 years old. The quiet and mysterious boy. I showed my mum the first picture of this post and asked her to guess who's my favourite member. She chose Key. WOOHOO.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Kim Jonghyun. Same age as me. Strong vocal and good looks. Atq's favourite boy in the group lol.

Photobucket
Onyoo (Lee Jinki). 19 years old. The leader of the group.

Photobucket
<3 WOAH my play count for the song is already 50 in my Itunes. I played the MV for like I duno how many times as well. OMGGGGGG.


Watch this. Nice dancesteps catchy song with yummy boys. My favourite boy is the one who dance at 02:36. The best dancer YES YES YES YES YES OMG I LOVE YOUR BOUNCY HAIR OMG TAEMIN ARHHH. 누난 여기 있어!!

{credits: shineeofficialthread@soompi}

OK THAT'S ALL FOR FANGIRLING.
~~~~~~~~~



F7F finally gets together after sooooo many years. The 7 of us behave like kids even though some of us are already full 18 years old. Really reminds me of the time when we were in Primary school. Hello girls we should try to sneak in JTPS one day and take photos together. Let's do it when everyone is full 18 years old. After Xueqi's birthday LOL! OMG WE MUST DO IT MUST MUST MUST. Nobody is in it anyway. I really missed our school like fuck. I'm going to sneak into 6/1 and play with the pipes and maybe play under the rain on the field YESH. Omg I miss Jtps. ):

Enough of emo-ing. Photos time!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
LOL SAM LOOKS LIKE A RETARD WITH THE FRIES LOL.
Photobucket
YAYY someone please go and develop this photo~
Photobucket
This little boy is really cute. He looks like a Japanese kid. Omg I don't remember his name =X
Photobucket

Girls my internet access is really irritating these days so I can't upload the photos into the server. Will upload them into photobucket (bigger sizes of course).

Had lots of fun with the girls yesterday. Lots of funny stuffs. Really miss the time we had together when we were young hahahaaha. YAY GATHERING SOON. 2 weeks' time YES. And Jingyi I still owe you a long letter~ No worries will pass it to you next meeting.

YOU MAKE ME WONDER.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page