20080519 ;
5/19/2008 10:03:00 PM
WOOHOOOOOOOO 12 days since I've updated. I forgot about my blog. Didn't update much cause my life is somehow the same.

1. I bought Yunho self designed shirt and I'm waiting for it.
2. Developed new photos and I'm intending to decorate my plain study room walls with them. Not going to STICK them up but HANGGGGG them up. Still thinking still thinking and I'm really lazy ):
3. I miss my primary school gang. Meeting them this Friday if everything goes well.
4. Spend quite a lot these 2 weeks so I have to stop myself from doing so. REFRAIN FROM SPENDING ZHUANG YAQI.
5. I dreamt of Insung and TOP 2 days ago. 그 굼은 너무 너무 좋아요~ 내가 인성오빠는 뽀뽀했어요. WAHAHAHAHA.
6. Dreamt of Suju boys as well WOOHOOOOOO.
7. I watched "We got married" and I really want a boyfriend like Crown J. Rapper is so HAWT. YAY MAN A! BLACK IS THE COLOR YAY.

I went out with Jun, Yada, Alan and Min last Friday. We wanted to go town area for dinner but the plan was changed because I wanted to have a BUDGET dinner. Spent around $10 for the dinner that day. Nice food so YAYYY.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Alan called me Xiaowanzi the whole night and I said "有看过小丸子这么HIP的吗?"
and they laughed very happily. Thomas said I looked like a gangster maid WOOHOO COOLLL. Atq and adr said I looked like someone from the 80's LOL. I went to fix my hair to a shorter length and I think I looked like mushroom more now. I don't really care since the the length will grow SOOOONNNN and I just want my neck to be cooling and I want my spilt ends to be GONE! WOAH LONG SENTENCE HAHAHA I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING NOW BIBIMBABBONGPIANG.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page