20080508 ;
5/08/2008 08:05:00 PM
Current music: MONKEY MAJIK - Akari
ROOKIES is probably going to be one of the nicest Jap sch dramas I've ever watched. I said
probably because it's still airing and I've only watched till Episode 3. Shall remove the words "probably going to be" after watching the whole series.

Shirota Yuu HEHEHEHEHE. The teacher is freaking sexy when he's serious but cute at the same time once he smiles. WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Don't think I'm going to continue watching 아빠셋 엄마하나 / One Mom and Three Dads. The story is not developing much after watching 7 episodes. The 3 guy leads are kinda funny in some parts but AHEM. Not really my type of show I guessed?

Powerful Opponents is QUITE okay. I can see a love triangle developing in the drama. It's quite expected from korean dramas though. I'm still watching it for.. I don't know. At least there's some developmentttt. The OST is not bad too, especially the theme song. The guy who sings the song sound a bit like Ryeowook but.. the difference is still there.
Actually I don't know why I'm posting about the dramas. I just want to post SOMETHING about Rookies because I ADOREEEE the characters so much. Little Junpei-kun and the crazy Chiaki senpai's fanboy are inside HEHEHEHE. Woohoo love Koide when he cried. I wanted to omg him so much~
MOTHER'S DAY REACHING SOONNNN. Should be going out with Yada, Min and maybe Jun to buy presents. Bloody you Jun better make yourself free. For Alan, ): go out next week kayyyyyyyy.
Intending to go Jurong West area to get the steamboat ingredients and cut my hair at the same time on this coming Sunday. I'm very irritating with my hair now cause it's like half black and half brown OMGGGGG. Shall cut the split ends off and dye it black WOOHOOOO.



Thinking of getting this hairstyle. Sick of layered hair so I'm going to try this. Hope it works wellllllll. The last time I had really short hair was.. Secondary 2? Woah going back to the past HEHEHHEE.

Maybe this hairstyle too. This is very close to my Sec 2 hairstyle but obviously it looks freaking nerdy on me with my spectacles last time.
.....
Shall watch the Change episode with MC Mong.
seeking..