20080504 ;
5/04/2008 09:07:00 PM
Current music: 김동률 - 아이처럼(Like a child)

I really really really love the song I'm listening to now. I've been listening to this song only since afternoon. Alex's version is so much more sweet but YEAAA who cares. I love the lyrics i love thhttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gife lyrics i love love love the lyrics.

I've finally done with my Camera and Lightings assignment. Have to sort them out soon. But it's already irritating to draw the same thing over and over and over again OMG.

I aimed to do my storywriting assignment by this weekend but it's obviously impossible to complete it. It's 9.11pm and I'm planning to watch Gokusen 3. Hope there's new jap eye candy for me WOOHOOO.

ANYWAYYY, my brothers asked me to log in a website called myheritage
whereby the system links you with the celebrities you look like. I got Son Yejin for most of my photos and my mum even got Madonna. HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH FUNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

I actually missed my black hair so much and I think I'm going to dye my hair back to that color. I miss my black black black black hair T.T

Photobucket



‘우리’라는 선물을 준 그대
나 사랑해요


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page