20080501 ;
5/01/2008 10:26:00 PM
Omg camera and lightings assignment. We have to measure the height of the buildings if they are the subjects. We have to swim across rivers if we were to measure the distance from the camera and our subject. Anybody wants to try that for me?
I'm getting darker just after a day under the sun. 3 more templates to go HAHAHAHAHA GOOD LUCK MISS ZHUANG YAQI WOOHOO.
I'm meeting my primary school friends tomorrow YAYYY. I miss seeing Alan so much I don't know why HAHA. Okay I miss seeing the others as well but I don't know why Alan's face popped out suddenly. EEE SOUNDS WEIRDDDD I'M NOT A LESBIAN PEOPLE I'M NOT.
... What the hell am I saying. This is the effect from standing under the sun for hours. I really don't mind standing under the sun doing fun stuffs but what I did today is just so...
정말 재미없는데요. 뭐야?!?!?!
seeking..