20080427 ;
4/27/2008 04:22:00 PM
Current music : Beatles - A hard day's night

I was feeling freaking restless once I woke up until I found this online article.


Choose your baby’s gender

A new study reveals that mothers can help determine their baby’s gender during pregnancy through their diet.
Taken from yahoo.com


WOOHOO so cool. I hope I can get a baby boy first, followed by a baby girl. This will be helpful to me in the future. LOL


------------------

Went to RP Band's concert yesteray with Fat and Denise. Met up with Admad and his friend too.

We reached RP at around 5.30pm (the concert starts at 7.30pm). Strolled around the campus and I got REALLY tired and I suggested to sit down for some rest. Slept for like 30 mins and we got in the concert hall at around 7.10pm. And after yesterday's concert, I can really conclude this.




I.

REALLY.

LIKE GUYS WHEN THEY ARE SERIOUS.



I always fall in love with our Jurong Sec BM, Leonard, for 1 second when we used to have concerts in the past. He looked FREAKING good when he's playing the drum. The RP drummers are really hot when they played the drums yesterday too. OH DARN OH DARN OH DARNN. The Baritone saxophone guy is good too. Oh and the Benny guy. And.. I don't know. Guys who are serious look so sexy HEHEHEHE. AHEMM I don't think it's appropriate for me to talk about the RP guys here since I've got a feeling Pat and Naf will start to comment.

Photobucket
Reminds me of Harbour Front.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I got no idea why I love this plastic bag so much.
Photobucket
HAHAHAH DENISE DARN YOU DARN YOU.
Photobucket
Photobucket
YAYY THE BITCHES.
Photobucket
Please look at his legs.
Photobucket
One of the cool drummers SADIQ. I thought he was a Chinese at first -.-
Photobucket
All thanks to fattybombom. The other cool drummer DENNIS.
Photobucket
The whole lot of us~

Photobucket
Fat doesn't know that she's in the frame as well.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Reached home at around... 12am yesterday. It's been a long time since I've reached home at that kind of timing. Got really tired after looking through all the photos I've taken and went to sleepppppp at around 2am.

-------------------

After the Rock n Roll lesson on Friday, I realised why Atq is always trying to introduce Beatles to me. I TOTALLY GET IT MAN. Okay maybe not TOTALLY but PARTLY. OK WHATEVER WHATEVER TSK TSK TSK. GEORGE HARRISONNNNNNNNN.


I realised thatttt, we can always hear Sister Mary, Jesus, Christ in English lyrics but we can hardly hear Guanyin in Chinese lyrics. Not really hardly but NEVER. Why is that so?


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page