20080421 ;
4/21/2008 09:30:00 PM
Current music: 도레미파솔라시도 (Original ver.)

School has already started a week ago and it still feels like holiday for me. The only difference is that I have to wake up earlier and travel all the way to school. Hardly go out with friends nowadays and I'm rather lazy to take photos. Darn it. Shall take many many photos with the primary school girls on this coming Friday. Hello outing confirm not? I really really want to go out! I don't mind even if we just meet to drink coffee so someone please plan plan plan!

Managed to earn some money from selling of the posters. I'm going to save up bit by bit. I'm freaking good at saving money when I was in primary school and secondary school. I realised I've spent way too much on fangirling stuffs so I decided to sell some of the stuffs I have on hand.

Okay I'm feeling tired now.

ANYWAYYYY, someone who knows fengshui came to our house yesterday and helped us out with the shifting of furnitures in our house. Everything looks weird now and I'm still unable to adapt to the new environment. My posters in my studyroom are now gone. I sticked up the ones I really LOVEEE so much in my room. Shall post pictures of my room next time. Not really in the mood now.

Photobucket
I started playing The Sims 2 once again using Kiki. Playing The Sims 2 using Mac is such a great feeling HAHAHA. Yesh "Jung" for Jung Yunho HAHAHAHAH.

Photobucket
Photobucket
This kid is freaking cute freaking cute FREAKING cute. Darn it god I pray to have such a kid in the future.

Photobucket
경태씨!

Photobucket
WOOHOO Junsu should lift up Yunho's shirt more!

Photobucket
바보 바보 바보!

Photobucket
My baby is asking you not to fantasize too much since he's already mine.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page