20080414 ;
4/14/2008 09:28:00 PM
Current music: Shinhwa - We Can Get It On

I'm currently in DVFX Year 2.

I'm still not in that mood to start school yet. School feels so weird for me. I guessed the main reason is the absense of Atiqah in classes. I used to crap around with her and classes really feel SOOOO freaking different without her. ): Atq atq atq atq ): And this is my first time not seeing Atiqah in school for the whole day today. LOL how pathetic is that HAHAHAHA. But yay we will still meet for Korean classes anyway so it's not THAT bad.

School. Hope I'll adapt to the new semester soon. This semester is rather slack and seriously speaking I'm a LITTLEE afraid cause I know myself very well. I'm the type who slacks a lot if I'm not busy and I won't be in the mood to do anything. I have to be enthu enthu ENTHU.

Oh ya. I've stop my fangirl-ing these days. I watched Korean variety shows all the day and somehow I couldn't laugh happily because of the fucking ulcers.














I'm bored. WHY IS ATIQAH NOT ONLINEIAUSDHBSUYDABHSD


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page