20080407 ;
4/07/2008 10:10:00 PM
Current music - Shinhwa : RUN

I had the weirdest dream yesterday. I dreamt of a guy who I used to like in the past. I asked him why we were drifting apart (as FRIENDS) and he replied "You're the one who lef my heaven first!" and touched my forehead lightly. I was watching "Thank You" with Janghyuk in it and the shows mentioned about angels all the time. I guessed this is the reason why HEAVEN came out of his mouth but STILL, WHY HIM WHY? Keeps me thinking for the whole one hour once I woke up this morning (or afternoon I should say) I used to be crazy over him but what about now? I don't even talk to him. I don't even see him on the streets. How pathetic is that. Fat was suggesting to me to tell him about it. Zomg I can't even imagine his reaction like ZOMGZOMGZOMG.

Currently selling posters to earn some money. Yesh I always love to earn money from selling all these stuffs. Maybe I should go business course arh TSK such a waste HEHEHEHE.

Going out with Fatfat tomorrow. I think I'm going crazy at home watching the shows from morning to the next morning. Park Shinyang and Shin Dongwook are freaking sexy in Money Warfare and SO FAR the show is NOT BAD. My mum thinks that Park Shinyang is crazy when she hears him shouting like i-dunno-what in the show but that voice is so freaking MANLY to me.

and

just some random photos.

Jang Geunsuk~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
{credits:jgs soompi's thread}


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page