20080330 ;
3/30/2008 07:54:00 PM
Current Music: Lug - 오늘...그녀가

Getting a little sick of blogging cause I've no idea what to blog nowadays. I stay at home all the time and watch videos from morning till the next morning. How fun is that?

For the previous week:
1. My eldest brother bought me an external hard drive. 160gb. I've been downloading stuffs continuously ever since then, including now HEHEHE.
2. I finally get to download stuffs from megaupload and that makes me VERY excited for few hours. I can finally get to download HQ stuffs from megaupload YAY YAY YAY.
3. I've just finished downloading Bigbang is GREAT concert 2007. Atiqah, want to watch together with my speakers and the screen? Bring the Jielun concert dvd along if you want ): I need someone to go crazy with me while watching the concert! GET BACK TO ME!
4. I've earned money. Yesh I earned some selling my posters. Not much but yea at least I'm not wasting my time TOTALLY this holiday HEHEHE.
5. I realised that I'm more and more into Jo Insung.
Photobucket
Photobucket
6. And of course, Yunho as well.
Photobucket
Photobucket
7. SS501 is back and I'm back to fangirl-ing over them once again!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was so shocked when I first saw this photo of Kyujong. My freaking frog he slim down so much that I couldn't even recognize him!
Photobucket
That's Kyujong few months ago.
8. I find him very cute.
Photobucket

{credits: ss501@lj, dbsg@lj, naver, dongsaeng}

=D


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page