20080308 ;
3/08/2008 12:23:00 PM
Current music: 동방신기 - Purple Line

Tsk tsk tsk I need to update my blog like once a week or else I will end up with freaking long post.

27.02.08
Accompanied my cousin Linda to Novena. She needed to collect the medicine for her brothers.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

29.02.08
LEAP YEAR =D

Went to Haji Lane (omg I took like 5 seconds to recall where I went LOL) with Atiqah. Dolly couldn't make it cause she had to work ):


Photobucket
And of course, my baby had to be in my wallpaper cause it's such an unique day! <3

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

YAY LUNCH. Extremely yummy fried rice.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We went all the way to City Hall to meet Dolldollldolllll to collect her polaroid. AND I FINALLY BOUGHT MY T ALBUM. Have been waiting for the Taiwan version since they had like 5 postcards in it WAHAHAHAH.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
I'm still waiting for Doll to send me the polaroid scan ):

I spent my leap year MEANINGFULLY.

Photobucket

03.03.08

Josiah had to go for his whatever attachment on 05.03.08. He's going to spend half a year on a ship omg how pathetic is that. We girls met at around 6pm and Jo only came at around 10pm. Very good very good.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

ICE-CREAM!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Alan bought this for me at Thailand.
Photobucket

Josiah finally came after 3 hours.

Photobucket
Photobucket

He's going to spend his 18th birthday on the ship. ): The guy whose birthday falls on the same day as Mr Park Yoochun ):

04.03.08

T1DB class BBQ.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Class photo. ): I'm going to miss this class for sure.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Zenna with her flower pose as usual. HAHAHAHA

06.03.08

We finally decided to watch The Leap Years.

BBQ Chicken for lunch!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We had to pangseh Dolly and watch the movie without her cause she had to work. So sorry Doll ): The cinema seats are rather irritating. I couldn't find a good position to sit on and I ended up with aching back. The movie is touching though. I love such movies with beautiful quotes.


Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous - Albert Einstein


YESH MY FAVOURITE QUOTE.

"If you would, take me forever with you for the rest of your life." Atiqah says it's cheesy but it sounded super good when Ananda said it. HEHEHE I'M BEING BIAS CAUSE HE'S SUCH A GOOD LOOKING GUY.

---------------------

Think I'm going Batam this coming Friday. A little sick of staying home all day. It's great facing all my babies' posters but I think I.. need a break. LINDA LINDA WAIT FOR ME I'M GOING TO ROT AT BATAM WITH YOU. Anyway, some of the photos I took using my Mathilda (my Vivitar).

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

HEHEHEHE seriously I'm quite proud of these photos. More people photography next time!

I'm aiming to get these done when I'm at Batam.

1. Buy shorts.
2. Buy sneakers.
3. Develop photos. JO INSUNG SO JISUB HAHAHAHA AND OF COURSE MORE DONGBANGBABIES.
4. EAT YESH EAT.
5. Torture the cat which lives in my Aunty's house. Make sure he(she?) doesn't disturb me when I'm eating my maggie mee.
6. Scare the fishes and make them FLY out of the tank.
7. ...? Watch Indonesian movies...when I don't even understand them 0.0

Ok whatever whatever going crazy soon I'm going to watch Soulmate soon.





OH YA HAHAHAHA I DREAMT OF A GOOD LOOKING GUY WHO I'VE NEVER SEEN IN MY REAL LIFE BEFORE. OMG MY SOULMATE? HAHAHAHAHAHA. SOULMATE <3


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page