20080217 ;
2/17/2008 11:57:00 AM
Current Music : 서영은 - 눈의 꽃

It has been almost 2 weeks since I last posted. WOOHOOO. So far I've finished two dramas; What happened in Bali and I'm sorry I love you. Hello Mr Jo Insung and Mr So Jisub, GOOD ACTING SKILLS SERIOUSLY I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO SO SO SOOO MUCH. Amazing acting skills in both shows. Basically I think the story plot in What happened in Bali is quite... scary. It shows the dark side of everyone. As for I'm sorry I love you, I think it's the best sad love story I've seen so far and I think it's so much more saddening compared to Autumn Tale. 무혁 아저씨 ): I thought I was going to die soon from all the crying yesterday. Ohmygod seriously... beautiful

26.01.08

Went out with Atq and Adrianna on Jaejoong's birthday for photography outing.




27.01.08

We went all the way to Sengkang for our relative's house warming session.




Mum, I'm very sorry for posting that photo of yours. <3 HAHA


My uncle and auntie.


I went to Bugis with Linda after that. YAYYY BEAUTIFUL DOUGHNUTS~


31.01.08
We have to re-shoot because most of the scenes shot previously were underexposed.




Woohooo beautiful sunset <3


PS: ATQ, I COULDN'T POST THAT PHOTO OF YOU ON THE HORSE BOOHOOOOOOO =(

01.02.08
It's considered the last few days of the semester. T1DB decided to take photos after MUCHHHH persuasion from Miss Dolly Tay. (SHER MIA ): )



I ALWAYS LAUGH WHEN I SEE THIS PHOTO. LOL TO ATQ HAHAHHAHAHAAAA GOOD JOB!

Everyone, please look at the guy at the top right corner =D


I seriously think I'm going to miss this class like freaking hell. So much fun in this 1 year. Thanks guys for giving me such wonderful memories. I mean it. And to Atq: If you managed to appeal to FSV successfully, we must still keep in contact no matter what okay. I'm going to miss all the suaning from you (no matter its against me or the others). Seriously the best friend I have in NP. =D

06.02.08
My baby's birthday <3 New year eve as well.


Me and my favourite Singapore cousin Ahling.

07.02.08

New year! Yay I always enjoy celebrating New Year at Batam. I have to worry about my phone bill all the time when I was in Secondary school because I have to sms those stupid guys I had in the past. NOT FOR NOW CAUSE MY PHONE DOESN'T HAVE AUTO ROAMING AND I'M ALREADY MARRIED. <3 Okay please don't say I'm sick. LOL


Taken before we went to Grandma's house.

We took the ferry to Batam at around.. 1pm. Lots of Malays and Indians were there this time round and OBVIOUSLY, we are very surprised by it. My mother was commenting things like "They want to join us for Chinese New Year ar?" =X


He used to be my favourite cousin cause he's FREAKING cute (to me LOL). And I realised he looks like Yoonho when he's young o.0 Please grow up to be like him and you will always be my ultimate favourite. HAHAHA


08.02.08
Second day at Batam.



My eldest brother with my second brother.


09.02.08
Third day at Batam. My 2 brothers went back to Singapore. We went shopping and I bought a pair of red heels, and 4 t-shirts for $16. Woolalala WOOHOO. My cousins and I went to watch Kungfu Dunk as well. $5 and the quality is extremely LOUSY please. The screen is blur and there's no translation for the Cantonese part. I mean ya there's translation but it's in Malay. So nice of the cinema huh. The girls behind and beside us were freaking noisy please. I feel like slapping them so much oh darn it. Freaking Batam ahlians please learn some manners. The movie is okayyy. I wouldn't spend my SGD on it though. My mum was the one who paid for the movie fee soooo.. =D

10.02.08
Last day at Batam. We went to the temple to pray. I realised that I'm not someone who's strong in religion though. I TOTALLY don't know what to do in the temple so I followed what my cousins did. What a sad Buddhist -.- My mum bought 5 birds and set them free. 5 birds representing the 5 members in our family. Yea my mum included my father in. I felt so different when I released the birds from the plastic bag. My first time doing this, and I hoped I have more chances to do this in the future.


She's going to grow up as a fine lady for sure.


My cousins and I. Grew up with them and they were the ones who gave me childhood memories.


11.02.08
Went to Atq house to chiong 3Dart final project. ATQ SEND ME PHOTOS ):

12.02.08
Yesh 3Dart presentation today. Dolly and I went to Atq's house to do the final touch-up.


Our final product. The LaughOutLand



--------

Ok that's all about my life. Going to post the screencaps I've taken for the dramas. Going to start posting Mianhada Saranghanda's first. I don't want to leave it last cause I'm going to die from looking at the sad scenes darn it.

Photobucket
The first time they meet.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My favourite favourite scene. This kiss is wonderful. The tears are so.. perfect.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Oh fish this is my favourite scene for sure.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Cha Moohyuk why are you so fine ): ):

I really think that people who commit suicide over love are stupid. But this show makes me think otherwise. Their love is beautiful. I would have done the same thing if I'm Eunchae.

... SO JISUB WHY IS YOUR ACTING THAT GOOD WHY?

... Enough of the depressing scenes. Listening to the theme song over and over again with my ear piece is depressing me more and more. OK I SHALL POST THE SCREENCAPS OF MY NEW LOVE JO INSUNG IN WHAT HAPPENED IN BALI.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Hello Mr Perfect.

Photobucket
Omg stop touching your lips you make want to CHUUU you.

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
SHIT SHIT SHIT THAT BABY SMILE OF SOJISUB OMG.

Photobucket
The going-to-be-crazy Jo Insung in the show. Still as sexy as ever pleaseee.

Some of the stupid expressions from the NGs.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
EEEE WHY SO CUTE I DON'T UNDERSTAND~

Photobucket
MY FAVOURITE LOOK OMG HAHAHAHHA

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Extremely cute right I know. =)

Ok I STRONGLY recommend everyone to watch Mianhada Saranghanda (Sorry I love you). What happened in Bali is not bad for people who enjoy looking at handsome guys and pretty girls. LOL. I think the ratings are extremely high for that show because of the leads -.- Hello two extremely sexy guys like Jo Insung and So Jisub and my pretty Ha Jiwon in a show. HOW TO RESIST?


... Seriously I still feel like crying so much while listening to 눈의 꽃. Argh..








OKAY DONE. Changmin's birthday tomorrow HELLO MR MODEL. Shall watch HongGilDong soon. I miss Kang Jihwan and Jang Geunsuk so much. I miss Jihwan so much that I actually thought Jisub was Jihwan in MISA. o.0


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page