20080206 ;
2/06/2008 01:56:00 PM
Current music : 동방신기 - I'll be there
I've so much to tell you but it wouldn't reach you..To Yunho:
You caught my attention while I was flipping through the I-magazine. I've never seen anyone who is as perfect as you. The perfect look on you when you are singing seriously caught my attention. I got addicted to you guys ever since then. You are always the one I noticed for all performances, but I didn't realise it. Everyone might think that my love for you is just love towards idols, but I doubt that. When I see you guys crying on the stage because DongBangShinKi managed to perform on a huge stage for the 2nd Japan Tour FIVE IN THE BLACK, I felt so proud and honoured. Yunho, you are always trying to control your tears cause you are a leader. Hi baby let me tell you, it's okay to cry once in a while, like what you did during the 2nd Japan Tour. Yes I do idolize you guys, but I really respect you guys for going through all the obstacles and being able to perform to more and more audiences.
2006; You got involved in a food poison case and you had to stay in the hospital. I know it might sound exaggerating, but I couldn't react to anything the moment I heard about the incident. Possibilities of what would have happened to you went through my mind continuously. What would happened if your voice box got affected by the fucking glue? What would happened to
you if you could not continue the task of being the leader for DongBangShinKi? Luckily, you managed to recover within a short period of time. Our kind Yunho even forgave the girl who did harm to you. You phoned the police officer personally and said you hoped to forgive the girl because her age is around your sister's age, and you hoped to give her another chance. Yeah antis will be saying stuffs like "DUH HE'S TRYING TO ATTRACT ATTENTION", but I know, and
believe that it wasn't your intention at all. You shown us a different side of you, other than the strong and cheerful leader.
2007; The doctor advised you to not perform for the Seoul Encore Concert but you insisted on, making all fans worried. You even apologized to the fans for not being able to give a wonderful performance. I know you should apologize, since you are the one who didn't take good care of your body. However, we know that it's not really your fault, since you are practicing for the sake of giving a wonderful performance. Please take good care of your body and PLEASEEEE do not let that happen to you again. Think of yourself more! If you are uncomfortable, do allow to give yourself a rest. Forcing yourself doesn't work at ALLLL. It's said easier than done though, cause it seemed almost impossible to rest if you guys are extremely busy. But just bear in mind that fans will not blame you guys.
All the stuffs you did in the past before DongBangShinKi's debut are always what I will remind myself everytime. I believe that if someone is willing to strive, his/her dreams will be achieved. Yunho, for you now, your goal is only half-way there. You have to lead DongBangShinKi to become the best Asia boy group. I believe you guys will make it. I'm so glad I'm here now to witness the growth of DongBangShinKi. I'm seriously seriously so grateful to you guys. My love for DongBangShinKi is one of the reasons I didn't turn "bad". And especially to Yunho, I freaking hope I can tell you how much I admire and respect you as a leader, a singer, a dancer, and whatever. My love for you will only fade when I'm old enough to be independent (which is I don't know when), and I
will never regret loving you. No matter what you do in the future, we will be rooting for you for sure. And lastly, 정윤호, 생일축하해요!
Yes I'm not crying now I'm not crying I'm
not.
윤호아, 진짜 만나고 싶어요. 우리... 언제 만나요?
Loves,
Yaqi.













My year 2008 present for him.
I love the natural
you.
seeking..