20080126 ;
1/26/2008 10:58:00 PM
Photobucket

재중오빠, 생일춮하해!

YESH 11.59pm there now.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG! YESH LAST AGAIN LAST AGAIN.

12pm now. Woohoo~

To Jaejoong~:

The oldest among all the group members. Always trying your best to help Yunho in taking care of all the other members. Hello boy we fans appreciate what you do secretly OKAY. You're seriously toooooo skinny please eat more =( I know I'm being super naggy by doing this again and again, but I have to thank all the DongBang boys for being in this world. My life will definitely be soooo different with you guys. =)

I enjoyed my day out with Atiqah today. Woohoo shooting shooting shooting! More and more into shooting. At least I managed to find another interest. Post the photos in the future~


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page