Very unwilling to blog these days. A little sick of blogging but I will not abandon my blog for SURE.
Backtracking~~
28.12.07
Yesh I mentioned that I went out with Atq that day isn't it? We went Jalan Sultan to take photos for her assignment.
Yaqi in front of Yaqin. Atq shouted "ERH YAQI" and I was like "WHAT?". When I turned to look at her I saw her pointing at this place. I realise my pose looks like one of the Gongyoo's pose. LOL.
2.1.08
Collected my TVXQ O Concert DVD. Packaging is cool =D
Baby you make me feel so proud everytime when I see you smile like that. ♡
5.1.08
Went out with Jingyi and Alan only because Xueqi and Sam couldn't make it.
We went to Sakura Thai Restaurant to have our lunch. Ordered Curry Fishhead, Sambal Kangkong and Cereal Prawns. WOOHOO I LOVE THE FOOD SO NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE. YAYYY~
Headed over to MacCafe for coffee cause it was raining and we were starting to feel tired.
People say "HELLO" to the pimple on my nose! Jingyi and I went off at around 6pm. She had to meet her family for dinner.
6.1.08
Ahling came over to my house to watch the TVXQ O Concert DVD together. I was still feeling a little restless at first when I first watched the concert. I got high like in the middle of it (after Yunho came out) and sat directly in front of the TV all the way. I REALLLLLYYYYY think that Korean cameramen SHOULD learn the shooting skills from the Japanese cameramen. I feel like kicking the heads off the cameramen who shoot for Yunho's Spokesman solo. They looked as if they are JUMPING with Yunho at the same time. We couldn't see the face and the whole performance clearly. If you are fans of Mr. Jung Yunho, please control your emotions and shoot a WONDERFUL performance for us instead of jumping with him OKAYYYZZZZZ. I was like cursing the cameramen all the way throughout the performance. DARN THEM. I don't regret buying this Dvd cause my babies are inside. But I'm really glad I've bought the 2nd Live FIVE IN THE BLACK Dvd. I REALLY REALLY love the way the cameramen shoot. I watched it for 3 times and I will still cry with the boys in the end.
10.1.08
Extremely good way to start my day. Firstly, I saw a pervert who took off his pants and walked around the child care center below my house. I was so stunned that my heads were trembling and I called Atq immediately. Secondly, a smelly China guy boarded the 154 bus at Clementi Mrt station and sat beside. I think he didn't bathe for like 123718574 years. I thought there's something wrong with my nose at first but NO. MY GOD. Did some drawings for Animation Foundation and took polaroid photos after the lesson WHEE. We were so high and I think I reached home at around 7pm. Yup that's it for that day. Please don't let me see that 2 idiots anymore.
11.1.08
OH IT'S ALVIN'S BIRTHDAY. Ok random but ANYWAY, lessons were normal. Continued with our plasticine chimera. Took photos of the polaroid photos I took with my Poly clique.
Met Jingyi, Alan, Xueqi and Sam after my lesson. We headed to Holland V for dinner. Thanks to Xueqi for carrying my stuffs and coming to meet me earlier. ♡♡♡ Xueqi looking at the polaroid photo.
Went to Essential Delights (is that the correct name? =X) for our dinner. I couldn't finish my food cause it's totally NOT my type of food. Felt quite bad cause I'm like making the other girls losing their appetite. But ARGH THE FOOD IS.. weird for me. I really hate flower and tea stuffs on my food so ya =( I guessed the other reason is because I was TOOOO hungry.
Headed over to Cold Rock to have our ice cream. Oops sorry for the fat thighs =( They looked like kids who are super happy to see all the colorful snacks. HAHA.
YESH POLAROID PHOTO WHEE! I've been wanting to take with the girls =)
More polaroid photos in the future after I work kay? =D
12.1.08
Watched 4 episodes of Honggildong. 지환아저씨과 근석오빠 너무 너무 너무 잘생겼다! My heart was pumping like hell once Geunsuk came out. He's really starting to grow on me. Kang Jihwan with short hair is so FREAKIN CHARMING. Can't wait for Friday for the subbed episodes to be released. ROARRR.
I look this look the most. EEEEKKKKSSS GEUNSUK AHHHHHH!
LOL KANGJIHWAN. WOOHOOO KISSING SCENES~ Sorry if I sound desperate LOL. Mr Kang so amazingly good looking =D
I think I need to do a spam on the boys.
I feel the NEED to post more photos of my babyyong. =X
Atq always complained about the ugly watermarks. I don't really mind, so long as the watermarks are not positioned ON the face like hwaiting.net.
I haven't eaten my breakfast! HUNGRY SHIT ZOMFG. =( Have to do homework after maggiemee-ing~ 숙제을 하야 해요! 아싸!