20080101 ;
1/01/2008 01:42:00 PM
Current Music : Bigbang - Goejidmal (amazingly I'm still not sick of the song after 4 months. ZOMG)
Posting once in a week is tiring. I have to update whatever I do this week in ONE post. But YAYY I'm starting to love long posts.
It's 1.49pm now. Let's see what time I'll finish with my post.
25.12.07Linda came at around evening cause she had to attend her SIM orientation the next day. My mum came back at around evening too and yesh we ordered pizza for the first time in our life. Sounds ridiculous right? My family has NEVER eaten a pizza together before. We ordered from Canadian Pizza shop. We didn't manage to finish the pizzas cause we still have to finish the fried chickens my mum prepared. Christmas this time round is boring like hell.
26.12.07Went to school to do our LocPro editing. I really like editing. SUPER SUPER FUN PLEASE. LocPro is definitely one of my favourite modules =D Atq and me went to town area after our editing. We went Peninsular Plaza first to ask for the price of my polaroid's film. WOOTS $30 for 20 films. Sherlyn paid $23 for 10 films. I'm seriously SUPER tempted to buy the films PLEASE. Anyone wants to share the costs with me? Oh ya especially GOH JINGYI. If you want to share tell me tell me tell me!
We continued to walk further down to Raffles Place area and started to take photos.



Stopped by at Macdonald's for ice cream and coke.


We didn't intend to take our cameras out at first until a girl behind me was showing her polaroid to her girlfriend and sayings stuffs like "ISN'T MY POLAROID BEAUTIFUL. OH OH OH." So ya JAJJANNN. I'LL PRESENT YOU MY LEON AND MATHILDA, AND ATQ'S FISHEYE.

From left to right: Atq's Fisheye, my polaroid (Leon) and Vivitar (Mathilda).


YAY HAPPY FAMILY. LOL.
CAN'T WAIT FOR POLAROID FILMS DARN IT.
After the camera session at Mac's, we headed over to Raffles Place to try the clothes which we wouldn't buy for sure.


어머나!


First outfit.


Second outfit. (My favourite.)

Third outfit.



Hello Miss Atiqah please smile your teeth more you look better liddaatttttt.
Yesh extremely fun day with Atq.
27.12.07I HAD to return books on that day cause it's the date due the next day. I went JP with Linda to return my books and shop at the same time. We bought 4 tops altogether. SUPER PLEASED WITH THEM. WAHAHAHA. $18 for 2 tops. YAYYYYY. Sticked up the posters I've bought at night as well. Yesh my wall looks so freaking cool! Luckily my wall didn't turn out too messy like other fangirls. Hwew~ Shall wait for my encore DVD poster so that the Bigbang Hot Issue wont look weird staying in the center with the ugly space above and below.

28.12.07Phototaking session AGAIN with Atq at Jalan Sultan road. I REALLY LOVE THAT PLACE. Thanks to Atq for jioing me to go such a nice place. Nice roads nice graffiti. Can't wait to show everyone the photos we've taken that day. Brought Mathilda out for shooting as well. Can't wait to develop WHEEEEEES.
29.12.07 & 30.12.07Stayed at home for the 2 days to watch dramas online. Managed to finish Exhibition of Fireworks within one day. Kang Jihwan is so good-looking =D Argh but that show is seriously.. Draggy shit. But there were 2 lines from the show that left a deep impression on me.
"Love comes once only. The others are just relationships which resembled love."31.12.07
Before I left my home.. Wonderful New Year eve present from my second brother. LOL.
Town again with Fat and Min. I met up with Fat first to watch National Treasure. ZOMG SERIOUSLY SUPER NICE. HELLO PEOPLE IF YOU DON'T WATCH IT, I THINK THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN. PLEASE WATCH THE MOVIE BEFORE YOU GO FOR CHECK-UP OKAY? =D Transformers is one of the movies that brought me out of the world. National Treasure is another one. Yesh I love adventurous movies!
Met up with Min after the movie. Went Fareast to have our dinner. The food is delicious and spicy. Worth my 10 bucks =D Went Paragon to camwhore after that. Fat was feeling well in the Mrt. I guessed she had too much food that day. Spicy food + soursop is definitely a no-no.




Beautiful Mathilda.




Irritating face? Yes I know.

Thanks to Alan for the surprising message. <3

Hello Kwon Jiyong baby you are so cute.

























~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Currently rotting at home. School starts tomorrow MY GOD. Boring shit I hate IS. Waste of time seriously. Darn it darn it darn it. Korean test tomorrow but I can't find the dictation list on MeL. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY SO IRRITATING. Rewatched all the Goejidmal videos I had. SUPER HIGH PLEASEE. I love DongBangShinKi but I don't really enjoy their korean fast songs' performances more than Bigbang. Bigbang always performed their songs LIVE. LIVE as in DANCE and SING at the same time. Hello rap and dance at the same time. Can you imagine how tough that is? But STILL I love Love LOve LOVe LOVE DongBangShinKi Jap performances cause they are always LIVE.
RISING SUN LIVE OMG ZOMG ZOMFG FZOMG. LSM SOENSAENGNIM please let the boys sing LIVE next time. You KNOW, we KNOW and THEY KNOW that DongBangShinKi is definitely capable of it. Can't wait to listen to Rising Sun LIVE performance once again.
To everyone; HAPPY 2008 =D
Jingyi, Sam, Alan, Xueqi: I can't believe we are still in close contact after 5 years. Our group F7F has been "formed" since Primary 3/4 (sorry I don't remember =X) and ever since we have been good friends till now. I'm really glad to have you guys as my primary school friends and I hoped we will still be as close as before. I know our friendship is going to last for sure. Thanks girls for showing me what is friendship! =D
Guomin, Alan, Jun and Yadanar: We are always a bunch of crazy girls. The 5 of us shall stay crazy always even after many many years. Those who are taking A levels, make sure you score as many As as possible. For Alan, let's continue to work hard in Poly.
Xiling, Linda, Dody, Donny, Jamie: Never fail to bring laughter to me. Thanks for being my cousins. I hope our relationship can stay liddat even when we are adults already.
Fat, Pat, Naf and Den: BITCHES shall meet up soon! I DON'T CARE I WANT TO MEET UP SOON I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!
Yeele, Yadanar and Pat: MEET UP MEET UP! IASHDUASDADAS GO EAT GO EAT!
T1DB: Everyone speaks good English except for me. Nobody looks down on me just because I suck in English. Thanks for being such nice people and I hoped our class can stay crappy always.
Atq, Clemm, Dolly and Zen: My best clique in Poly. My poly life will be nothing without you guys for these months.
Mum, Ahyi kor and Ahbin kor: What can I say about them? We are fated to be in one family. We share whatever we have with one another and there's almost no secrets between us. Especially my mum, I know you are ALWAYS pretending as if you're not listening to me when I talk. I've been extremely rude to you these few years but I hoped you could forgive me for what I've done. I'm trying to change by doing the housework chores so please believe in me once again. I'm going to work hard in Poly and try my best to make you worry about me lesser. And to my 2 brothers, I'll try my best to slim down before your NS ends. LOL.
Ashraf: Thanks for tagging on my board as my idols. HAHAHAHA. You always appeared when I feel really bored and cheer me up. PLEASE REMAIN LIDDAT. HAHAHAHAH.
DongBangShinKi, SuperJunior, BigBang: People call me crazy when I write stuffs liddat to you guys. But I really think you guys are SUPERR important to me. I think I've been a good girl while supporting you guys. I'll get motivated everytime just by listening to the songs you guys sang. Seeing you guys working hard to achieve the goals encourage me even more. Please continue to motivate more and more people with your passion for music. You guys taught me everything I can't learn in textbooks. Please smile more, stay healthy always and show everyone what real music is! <3 I'll be waiting for the days when I can meet you guys.
To everyone who treats me as a friend: Thanks for playing a part in my life. =D=D=D I APPRECIATE IT!
Oh ya, 성민오빠 생일축하해!
WOAH 5:29pm now. I spend around 4 hours blogging. LOLOL.
seeking..