20071224 ;
12/24/2007 08:50:00 PM
Current Music : KCM - Beauty and the Beast
Christmas eve today. ADVANCED MERRY CHRISTMASS!!
I realised I didn't update my blog these days. Ashraf was still telling me "HEY WHY YOU DIDN'T UPDATE YOUR BLOG" and I replied by saying "WHERE GOT THE BEACH ONE LOHS". Please Miss Zhuang do you even realised it's last Wednesday's post? =.= Seriously speaking, I've got no idea 5 days had passed that quickly. My god what's happening to me -.-
Have been watching Heroine 6, followed by Xman. I have been watching these shows continuously for few days and I still don't find them bored. I aimed to finish watching the dramas but I'm not even done with ONE. HAHAHAHA. One more week to the end of break and I'm still enjoying my holiday so much. Homework and assignments waiting for me to say hi to them. Not now not now. Maybe Friday?
Ok Miss Atiqah is asking me out on Friday for the Photography club shooting stuffs. FINE FINE FINE SHALL CHIONG MY HOMEWORK ON WEEKEND.21.12.07Did LocPro shooting that day. Thanks so much to Alan and her boyfriend for helping us with the shooting. Thanks so much =D Recorded lots of videos for Atq's friend. Fun day SUPERR fun!

So sorry for all the strokes. Lol. Title : "Kiss scene with boyfriend"

HAHAHA Shannon looks like a cartoon character.

OMG WHO'S THE PERSON BEHIND?








The sky reminds me of Bigbang's Always. =)
22.12.07Woke up at around 12pm that day. I happened to hear from my eldest brother that he got drunk the night before because he was competing with his friends. Hearing my mum's description of him when he's drunk is very very very very funny. I can imagine that scene. HAHAHA. Reached Grandma's house at around 1pm for our lunch all those, and went back at around 3pm. Took a photo of my youngest cousin too. He insisted me to take photo of him in that frame.

FIY, it's a he.
24.12.07Met Atq at 10.30am today and we went Jurong West area to cut our hair. Went Jurong Point to buy our fabric paint and we started our painting at around 3pm. People, please don't hit me after seeing my design.


Oh yea I received the clothes I bought from a spree few weeks ago. (Not the bottom) Whees I really like the top and the scarf.


Oh my mum's wedding photo beside me. LOL.
I was watching Xman's couple game yesterday and Kim Jongmin happened to say something.
I will love you for 999 years 11 months 31 days 59 minutes 59 seconds. You will just have to love me for 1 second and our love will come true.Woah I really love that 2 sentences. Yunho ah, will I get to wait for that time when you will love me for even 1 second?
~~Back to Xman again~
seeking..