20071219 ;
12/19/2007 06:53:00 PM
Current Music : G.O.D - Goejidmal (Lies)
Went to the secondary school boys' East Coast chalet yesterday at evening with Jun, Min, Alan. We reached there at around.. 10pm? Szewei and Vishwa started cooking for us. So sweet of them (unlike the other stupid boys. LOL). Jiajun slept early because she has lack of sleep for two days straight. Alan, Min and me were playing poker cards till around 3am. I couldn't sleep at all. I'm actually very tired already but NO MATTER WHAT I DID, I couldn't get to sleep. At first I could hear Alan snoring beside me, and after that I started hearing the guys talking downstairs. Listened to my mp3 for the next few hours to make myself fall back to sleep again.
Woke up at around 7am this morning. Jun, Min and I went to the beach for a stroll. The scenery is so beautiful. How I wished my camera is there with me.



I think my handwriting on sand sucks. Lol.







한국 최고! I looked as if I've cut my hair.
I learnt a new game today; BRIDGE! (is that the correct name? LOL) It's super addictive. We left at around 12pm and went to Subway for our breakfast. Took Alan's guy's car back home and saw the Ferris Wheel.



So cool! I think one ride is going to cost like $60 but I'm going to try it at least for ONCE.
Reached home at 2pm, went to sleep straight away and woke up at 6pm. WOOTS 4 HOURS OF NAP ZOMG.
Ok seriously I'm not sure what's wrong with me. I was having my nap just now and I dreamt of me hugging one of my Seccondary 4 male classmate. Shouldn't name him here cause it's erm..definitely inappropriate. Hahahhas. BUT OH DARN DARN DARN. WHY WHY WHY. Yesh I know I was a little disappointed in the beginning because he didn't manage to go for the chalet yesterday. BUT THIS IS SUPER ZOMGWTH. I didn't expect myself to dream of something liddat. IAJSDIUJSNDASDASDAS.
OH DARN WHY IS CHANNEL 8 PLAYING THE SIMS SONG NOW? I REALLY FEEL LIKE PLAYING OH DARN IT.
seeking..