20071214 ;
12/14/2007 11:43:00 PM
OHH my 300th post! I forgot to mention something..








MY HOLIDAYS HAS ALREADY STARTED. WHEE?

I have to go back to sch to do my shooting. Shooting is fun but school is crap.

I'm going to watch dramas. I think I have to do a lot of catching up for dramas and movies. I really miss semester 1 when we spent a lot of time slacking. Lol.

Dramas I'm going to watch for sure.

1. Autumn Tale (Episode 9 so far. 준석 오빠!)
2. Tokyo Tower 2007 (Shit I don't remember which episode I'm at already =X Episode 6?)
3. Hwang Jinyi. Watching it on Channel U. Jang Geunsuk ohmygod you're stealing my heart away. I'm so into you just by watching the advertisement. Can you please come Singapore to promote for this show PLEASE? I PROMISE TO GO FOR YOUR WHATEVER MEETING SESSION FOR SURE!
4. Come Back, Soonae! Watching it on Channel U too. My family was watching the other Channel 8 Hong Kong drama which happens to show at 7pm on Channel 8 all these while. Since the drama has ended, we are going to watch "Come Back, Soonae" which we have been recording.
5. I want to watch Hardtack Teacher and Sugar Candy. GONGYOO I MISS YOU!
6. Exhibition of Fireworks. Kang Jihwan!

Any nice Japanese dramas to introduce? No nice Japanese dramas nowadays.. Why? =(


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page