20071214 ;
12/14/2007 08:21:00 PM
Breaking the norm is FUNNN.
Went out with the poly girls to break the norm. Did stuffs like
1. Bowing 90 degrees to a cashier.
2. Standing outside TS and pretend as if we are writing stuffs while we are pointing at the titles.
Not much photos taken.


Zenna and Clemmentia looked like a couple here. LOL.
Went to Bugis yesterday with my mum. Shopping!! A little irritated cause the clothes are super common and they looked like those typical clothes Ahlians wear all the time. We went to the second level, back to the first level, and finally to the second level again to try out one of the dresses. Bought the dress + belt for $35.


The dress looks common but it's different once you wear it. SERIOUSLY.



Earrings. Common designs but I've been wanting to get the squarish one since decades ago.
I know I'm late but I just want to post the photos I've taken of my November Smag.






Hello baby I really love you =)
Junsu's birthday. It's already 00:37 for Korean time. Do the wishing later then~
seeking..