20071211 ;
12/11/2007 09:00:00 PM
I'm seriously SUPER SUPER SUPER high now. LOLOL. I was looking through the jokes section in Soompi just now and I laughed like MAD. Some of the jokes are really really really funny. I'm going to share some of them.
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though it was a very large mammal its throat was very small.
The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale.
Irritated, the teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human; it was physically impossible.
The little girl said, 'When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah'.
The teacher asked, 'What if Jonah went to hell?'
The little girl replied, 'Then you ask him'.This is my favourite. LOLOL.
One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head.
She looked at her mother and inquisitively asked, 'Why are some of your hairs white, Mom?'
Her mother replied, 'Well, every time that you do something wrong and make me cry or unhappy, one of my hairs turns white.'
The little girl thought about this revelation for a while and then said, 'Momma, how come ALL of grandma's hairs are white?'
Oh ya people, please try this link.
http://dna.imagini.net/friends/
Very accurate for me.
Personality: Moods
DREAMER
You're a bit of a romantic and like to get back to basics,
A real dreamer, you like the chance of new beginnings - starting over. When it comes to art, you appreciate natural beauty. You take time to soak up the nature favouring the coastline and countryside and countryside to the city galleries. As for music, it's the soundtrack to your world. You like to unwind and switch off: it gives you a break from reality. You choice of treat shows that you really care about your appearance, if you feel good on the outside, you'll feel good on the inside right?
Personality: Fun
CONQUEROR
You love physical activity - you've got a real spirit for adventure. Keeping a clear head and healthy body makes you ready for whatever life throws at you. For kicks you like to indulge in your great passions. You are probably happy spending time alone, and your drive and curiosity will take you all over the world. When it comes to holidays, there's no stopping you once you've got the taste for adventure. You like to be immersed in a completely different world and would be really bored just sitting around on the beach. What grosses you out?
You like people to be well groomed, with a tight bod and heaps of sex appeal. Wobbly bits and hairy areas are a complete turn off.Personality: Habits
JUNKIE MONKEY
Even if you have a healthy approach to life, you still have your vices and a craving hunger drives your needs! So you'll supersize it, you love convenience and that taste...Mmm - caffein - you love the stability and comfort of routine. Sometimes you need an extra kick to get going. Where would you be without it? As for the home, you like to stamp your signature style where you can.
You like your surroundings to lift your mood.Personality: Love
HOME SOUL
You're a real home soul.
You care deeply about family life and all that comes with it, the love between a parent and child is so special. When you think of freedom, you think of love. The comfort of being loved makes you feel free with your thoughts and words - you're a love bug.
I asked my mum to do the quiz but the results are not very true for her. Lol.
Going out with the Poly girls tomorrow for our SocPsy project. I think it's going to be fun. We're going to BREAK THE NORM. For example:
1. Say "Thank You" and bow. 95 degrees down.
2. Laugh really loudly and clap at the same time in the cinema when the audience has already stopped laughing.
3. Start walking in a row with your friends and stop suddenly when there's people walking behind you.
Ok I decided to do these tomorrow. Can't wait to do those stupid stuffs with the girls. Bet it's going to be fun. ASUHDIASHDASDAS
BOYS' SPAM




Hello my future groom. =)


Ok Shim Changmin. STOP SEDUCING ME WITH THAT EYES OF YOURS. SERIOUSLY STOP.




Oh boy you're so fine.




이승현, 생일축하해! 그래고, 사랑해!










I need to get the shows I've downloaded from my brother's laptop or else he's going to ROAR at me.
I FEEL LIKE WATCHING C+ DETECTIVE. SHOULD I WATCH IT UPSTAIRS NOW? HEY MR ZHUANG XIBIN ANSWER ME.
seeking..