20071207 ;
12/07/2007 11:04:00 PM
Current music : Only Love - SM Town 2007
Super lazy to update my blog nowadays. I bought 1 top and 1 scarf online recently.


Ordered white for both. Ordered one black scarf for Atq too. Sorry to Atq for tempting her everytime. =X
Back to school life. Our Korean class made kimbab for the second hour on Wednesday. I really wanted to make good kimbab but I ended up focusing more on the MTVs our Ryoo soensaengnim is playing with her laptop.

That's our teacher! She's with her apron. Super cute hahahaha!


Hardworking huh.

Starting to make kimbab..

Eventually decided to sit down cause it's tiring to do it while sitting down.

Thanks for your effort for trying to block Atq's face! YESH.

Obviously, Hidaya (is the spelling correct? =X) is trying to act cute. LOL


Mine is the one on the right. It looked messy cause I've too much rice in the kimbab. Hahahhahahs.
It's week 8 now already. Week 9 next week YAYYYYY. 2 more weeks and YESH it's holiday. I wan to shop shop shop shop shop shopppp for shoessssss! I really need new shoes. Problems with my shoes:
1. Falling off.
2. Bad friction.
3. Too small/tight.
Kns kns kns I want new shoes.
BOYS SPAM


I'm not really into them but I think they're really cute. I love the first pic =D
AND OF COURSE.
.

Hello Mr Gorgeous-hobaby what are you trying to do to Changmin?

How can someone look so perfect even when he's staring at a piece of paper?

You looked super hot in this top but you're too skinny my baby. Please eat more.

I think Junsu seriously don't know how sexy he is on the stage. He looks a little fleshy but WHO CARES?

YAYYYY to Changmin for cutting his hair. THIS IS THE OHMYGODIOASJDIUASDASDSHHHHOOOOOTTTT SHIMCHANGMIN WOOTS.

Yoochun is so fine hereeeeeeeeeee.

Ohmygod please stop doing that. That tongue of yours....
=D=D Sorry people. I don't mean to sound pervertic here butttttttt <3<3 the DongBang boys are just LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Oh hello DongBang boys you guys haven't been appearing in my dreams nowadays. I know I neglecting you guys because of my studies but please don't do that to me. 하지마세요. Appear today kays?
FEELING TIRED NOWW. Sleep or not?
{credits: orange_fr3nzy@lj, dbsg@lj}
seeking..