20071202 ;
12/02/2007 11:18:00 AM
Current Music : Bigbang - 바보
I'M. SUPER. BORED. Feeling superrrr restless. I'm waiting for my Nov Smag to be sent to my house. I think it will probably reach me by evening.
I've got no idea what to do now. I really feel like sleeping. What the hell I've just opened my eyes for 2 hours.
I went out with the Primary school girls yesterday.


While we were waiting for Alan.


The brownies looked SUPERR yummy.


Seriously I think Alan looks gentle and pretty in this photo. But people, don't be deceive by this. You'll regret =)

I realised I love to take photo in this angle now. No idea why.

That's what I mean. Dumb face. =D

Sam looked like she's going to eat the menu up. HAHAHHA





Thanks to Sam for treating me the Triple Chocolate brownie! Looks super delicious with the design.


My boys. They are always in my mind all the time. Hahahahhahahaah <3

Find the sentence below quite cool. "Fallen in love with milk shake, again". Don't ask me why I find it cool. I'm a random person.

STOP GIVING ME THAT LOOK MISS ALANMANDA CHEN ZHI YU.



Sam with the bracelet she bought for her jie mei. =X
We went to collect Sam's clothes at Bukit Panjang. Took around 30 mins to reach there (I THINK). We went to the seller's house to collect the clothes and went down the court to look at the quality all those. We wanted to cam-whore at the left side of the court but a darn bloody lizard scare the ajisudhasudhasdhellllll out of us. So we shifted to the center of the court. LOL.






Reached home at around 8+. Ate maggie mee and AS USUAL, I took photos of the idols' stuffs I went to collect earlier.


The plastic bag is really cute. I told my mum there's actually people selling it for $4 and she said "GOT PEOPLE WANT TO BUY SUCH THINGS MEHS?"

Introducing.. Bigbang's HOT ISSUE.



Why not Kwon Jiyong? =( ATQ don't scold me. =D


Ohmygod Kwon Jiyong...


I'm lazy to take photos of the posters I took.
aiudshaiushdaisdnasudahdajdnasdasda shall watch Kwon Jiyong in variety shows now.
seeking..