20071130 ;
11/30/2007 09:00:00 PM
Seven Things That Scare You
1. Injection
2. Insects
3. Ghosts
4. Gross movies
5. Gross food
6. Reptiles
7. Banglas (edited)

Seven Things That You Like The Most (edited)
1. Kiki
2. Mp3
3. Fireworks
4. Rain (as in ya RAINY days)
5. Snow
6. Money
7. Nice songs!

Seven Most Important Things In Your Room
1. Mattress
2. Table
3. Kiki lappy
4. Fan
5. Posters
6. My korean boys' collection
7. Water bottle

Seven Random Facts About You
1. My first reaction is to laugh at people when they fall (no matter it's old people of kids)
2. I can't live without music
3. I never eat lunch alone outside. I only do that once in a .... yellow moon.
4. I can spend 20 mins in the store thinking what snacks to get for myself.
5. I find it hard to get rid of my habit of biting the nails.
6. I don't say "hi" to people usually. I wait for them to greet me first.
7. I hate speaking English.

Seven things you plan to do before you die
1. Get to see all the Korean boys especially DongBangShinKi. I want them to remember me!
2. I want to save my first hug for Yunho. And maybe first kiss HAHAHAHA
3. Marry a Korean guy and stay overseas in the future. At least 2 kids =D
4. Earn lots of money and repay my mum in the future
5. Achieve my dreams
6. Talk to my father seriously for ONCE
7. Date a Korean star. HAHAHAAHA

Seven Things You Can do
1. Fangirl non-stop
2. Watch all the dramas and movies online
3. I can suan people real well
4. I CAN JOKE. I CAN DO THIS CRAP TOO
5. I can talk really loudly.
6. PLAY A FLUTE
7. Dream of my boys and be really happy for few days.

Seven Things You Can't Do
1. Can't smoke for sure
2. I cannot sleep for more than 8 hours. I will get more tired eventually
3. I can't multi-task
4. Miss out on the Korean boys for even one day
5. Stop thinking about Yunho. =)
6. Ride bicycle in the middle of the road in Singapore
7. I can't survive without hitting people. HAHAHA

Seven Things That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex
1. Smile
2. Character
3. Hairstyle
4. His voice
5. His singing
6. Humour
7. The way he looks at me.

Seven Things That You Say The Most
1. Eat my shit lah
2. OHMYGOD
3. SUPER CUTE
4. Shuai until lan
5. GO AND DIE
6. BABO
7. things related to Yunho. LOL

Seven Songs You've Recently Listen To
1. Big Bang - Majikma Insa
2. Tohoshinki - Forever Love
3. Tohoshinki - Day Moon
4. NEWs - weeeek
5. AnyBand - TPL
6. Wondergirls - Tell me
7. DongBangShinKi - Rising sun

Seven Movies You've Recently Watch (including dramas)
1. Tokyo Tower 2007
2. Windstruck
3. V for Vendetta
4. Ok seriously I don't remember what dramas/movies I've watched.
5. -
6. -
7. -

Seven Celebrity Crushes
1. Jung Yunho
2. Kim Junsu
3. Kim Jaejoong
4. Shim Changmin
5. Park Yoochun
6. Kwon Jiyong
7. Lee Donghae

Took this quiz from fatfat. 7 is my favourite number so I have to do this quiz for sure!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't go to school yesterday. My flu was really bad and I was "crying" once I woke up. My eyes were superrrr watery and I felt really uncomfortable. I stayed at home for the whole day.

Felt better today so I went to school. OMG PRESENTATION -.- 3Dart class is always fun and I don't really feel the stress when I'm presenting. In fact, I'm enjoying myself when I'm reading those Romanian places. HAHAHAHA. We started on papier whatever sculpture and wire is required. Shit I really hate wire. Reminds me of the previous lessons when my thumb got really red and swollen. =( OH YA Socpsy is super fun today too. Our next project is going to be super fun. I can't imagine myself smiling to the strangers in the lift. HAHAHAHHAHAUIDHAUSDHUASD.

OMG I JUST REALISED SOMETHING; MY SURNAME IN KOREA IS JANG. 안녕하세요, 장 아 기 입니다! I'm still trying to figure out what's my mum's name in Korean. Lalalas~


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page