The focus is supposed to be Jaejoong but I just can't stop myself from noticing Mr Jung Yunho. Boy I'm seriously going SUPERRR crazy over you.
윤호아,사랑해. When can I say that to you. Please wait for me. Few more years and we will be getting married right? Yea baby I can't wait for that day.
Ok I have to prevent myself from talking liddat cause lot of girls must be scolding me like hell. HAHAHAHA. The flu is not getting any better. Shit I don't want to miss my lesson tomorrow! ROAR.
Very addicted to 마지막 인사 now. Like what Atiqah said, this type of songs is usually what Bugis Street people played in their shops. LOL. It's totally a different type of feeling when BIGBANG sings it. When the people you love are singing, you find all the songs by them extremely nice. That's the funny part. I'm tired like aijdsaisujdasudasshit now but I'm still going to romanize it before I sleep.