20071128 ;
11/28/2007 10:15:00 AM
I'm sick. Darn it. Has been bathing very late these days. ajshdaiushdaiusdhas really hate this type of feeling. I decided not to buy DongBangShinKi's calendar cause there's always nice people outta who scan their stuffs. I'm close to bankrupt soon so I have to cut down all my expenses on idols' stuffs. I intend to buy DongBangShinKi O Concert DVD but I have to save up first. I'm not going to buy whatever items SM is releasing. I'm a little irritated now cause he's releasing many items at one go. ARGHHH we're not a bunch of rich kids OKAY.
My flu is getting worse. I have to eat medicine soon or else I'm going to die soon. Things to be done today:
1. Animation Foundation: 3 drawings of own created character
2. SocPsy: Whatever survey form I don't remember the actual name =X The survey has to be done by 3 people
3. Korean textbook and workbook homework.
4. 3Dart presentation NOOOOOOOoooOoOooo.
AJDISDNASDDRAWINGSSS.
SAJANGNIM NORH ORHDEESOEYO?!
seeking..