20071125 ;
11/25/2007 05:06:00 PM
As I said, I was too depressed yesterday so I decided to go Min's house to ton with Jun. I was listening to all the DongBangShinKi's songs in the bus 154 while on the way to her house cause it's around 8pm that time. I broke down once I see Min cause I really can't take it anymore. I'm seriously addicted to the boys. Not being able to go for the concert seriously affected me a lot. I was imagining myself standing with the crowd screaming the boys' names. Depressing indeed. I really wanted to see them so badly.. I need to get over it. There's still another time to see them. Yea?
Ok 2 hours passed really quickly. I spent my time talking to the girls. I was switching the channels randomly and I saw Super Junior in Sponge tv show. WHEES DONGHAE APPEARED~ Lols. Stayed up till 1.30 am and went to sleep with Jun and Min on Min's bed. I couldn't sleep well all thanks to Hong Jiajun. She was actually sleeping on Min's pillow but she ended sleeping on MINE. Her elbow hit my head for a couple of times and I woke up and go back to sleep for many times. I think I saw Yunho in my dream talking to me but Jun spoilt my sweet dream. I heard Yunho saying "괜찮나요."in the most gentlest way and he gave me the sweetest smile I've ever seen. Awww... =( So near yet so far.
We woke up at 9am today and went out for breakfast with Min's parents. I reached home at around 1pm and I slept immediately for 3 hours. Decided to buy a number of stuffs for myself.
1. Suju Dvd poster
2. Big Bang 2nd Mini Album + poster
3. Dong Bang Shin Ki wall calendar
Yunho and the other boys must be enjoying themselves in KL now.
seeking..