20071122 ;
11/22/2007 12:14:00 AM
I'm seriously in a super bad mood from 10-1 just now. Thanks to:

1. 사장님 for appearing for less than 2 seconds. 고마워요~
2. 류선생님's idea of making a kimbab in the Korean lesson during the 8th week~
3. Korean tongue twisters.
깐 땅콩 안깐 땅콩 (ggan ddangkong anggan ddangkong)
찬 짜장면 안찬 짜장면 (chan jjajangmyeon anchan jjajangmyeon)
어렵지만 너무 재미있어요. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ..
4. Atiqah! I was like super happy once I saw her in the lecture hall. I don't know why. HAHAHHA.
5. AND OF COURSEE, 동방신기 오빠!!! Seeing their Bonjour Paris photos really really really reallyyyyyyyyy brings my mood up to the sky and omg out of the Earth and maybe out of the galaxy.

Not going to mention about those irritating stuffs. I'm a super nice person. Yea?


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page