20071118 ;
11/18/2007 11:03:00 PM
My cousins and relatives came yesterday to go for my Aunt's house warming party. The condo was okay lahs. It's one block on its own. My Aunt's condo actually cost 1.3 million GOSH SCARY SHIT. And please they are Indonesian not Singaporean. The other relative bought the condo unit beside for 7OOK for their 2 sons who are living in Singapore for studies. This is the best thing about rich people. They can afford almost EVERYTHING their children want. If I have such parents I think I'd be in Korea by then. LAUGHOUTLOUD.
We intended to go back to my home for dinner all those but the adults decided to stay overnight in the condo. So the younger ones went to the smaller unit while the adults stay at the bigger unit. We went swimming after dinner time at the swimming pool downstairs. It's extremely fun cause it's definitely okay for us to not wear swimming suits (since there's only one block =D). The boys started to imitate the guys from Water Boys. The neighbour were looking at us from above and it's very uncomfortable. But since I'm a Jurong girl and they are Kembangan people, I don't really care. WHEES~
I wanted to post photos but photobucket is being very nasty today! ROARRR.
I couldn't resist the temptation. I've already order the SUJU poster from my supplier. It's much more cheaper compared to Yesasia
CONGRATULATIONS TO BABY JIYONG AND THE OTHER BIGBANG BOYS FOR GETTING THE AWARD "BEST SONG OF THE YEAR". 권지용 너 최고 야! 빅방 최고!
I'm tired already. I had my 3 hours of nap just now and I'm still tired. Have to wake up at 8am tomorrow~
seeking..