20071116 ;
11/16/2007 10:21:00 PM
I'm really tempted to buy Super Junior repackage DVD's poster.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I really really like the poster and I'm thinking of getting it from Yesasia (since they're giving DongBangShinKi 2nd Concert CD poster for free). OKAY I've changed my mind already. I've stopped buying all the idols' stuffs cause I've spent too much the previous month. Anyway, I don't think there is any space left on my wall for new poster~

t
n
e
d
i
s
e
r
p

HAHAHA.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page