20071115 ;
11/15/2007 10:00:00 AM
OH.
MY.
GODDDDD.

I dream of me kissing Kwon Jiyong yesterday. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAUHDASBDHAAIJDBHYWQDMJKABC. This is one of the best dreams a fangirl could have. It's just a light one on the lips but ohmygod WHO CARES? HAHAHAHHAHAHA OHMYGODDDDDDDDDDD.

Ahem I'm still stucked at that scene. SHIT WHY ISN'T THERE A CAMERA THAT CAN CAPTURE IMAGES OF THE DREAM? WHY WHY WHY?

Friday 07.11.09
YAYYY I managed to put up my official posters.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Change the photos on my yellow board too~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm lazy to post the previous photos I have of my wall. Just look at the posts from the earlier months if you're interested. =D

Saturday 07.11.10
I went out with the secondary school girls to town area.





Alan and I reached earlier cause I've to collect my All About TVXQ Season 2. We waited for everyone till 4-5+ and it was super TORTURING. We spent more of the time in BBQ chicken watching DongBangShinKi stuffs. There's this super friendly Korean female manager helping us with a no. of stuffs.
1. She told us to eat some white radish thingy with our oily chicken.
2. She helped Alan with her chilly sauce =D

Everyone reached at around 5pm so we went Starbucks to chat (or gossip?). The time was really fun. We've got a lot of things to catch up so Starbucks is definitely the best place for us. Ate burger king for dinner and Moses sent all the girls home. THANKS ALANMANDA!

AND ONCE I REACHED HOME...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I spent around 15 mins trying to place the DVDs in this position cause they keep falling. ARGH ESPECIALLY "TALK" DVD. MEANIE YUNHO MEANIE YUNHO!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh my god my babies~

Sunday 07.11.11
Went out with Atiqah for her shooting. No photos cause I was super tired and lazy that day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reached home at around 2pm yesterday so I started taking photos using photobooth~




Trying to imitate Yunho in the following photo.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
If you realised, I actually got an EXTREMELY big hand. I'm only 162cm. I don't understand WHY.
1. Yadanar looks at my baby photo and said "OHMYGOD WHY THE BABY'S HAND SO BIG? MONSTER ARHS?"
2. My hand is as big as my mum's hand when I was.. Primary 1.

HAHA? =D

Okay enough of crapping I have to get back to work. 4 projects OHMYGOD.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page