20071108 ;
11/08/2007 08:47:00 PM
Ohmygod I really feel like buying this.

BONJOUR PARIS-
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's so freaking cheap! $231.71!! I will buy it if

1. Jaejoong cooks kimchi soup for me.
2. Junsu calls me for a soccer match.
3. Yoochun sings a lullaby for me.
4. Changmin asks me to watch his "special videos" with him.
5. Yunho gives me a hug and a kiss.

Yay so I'll be getting it at a high possibility! Probably in 5-10 years' time. Yay I shall wait patiently for that day~

SCREW YOU SM ENTERTAINMENT =)

I may be selling official posters, so people do stay tuned for it~

Kwon Eunhyung. You're still stucked in my mind.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page