20071107 ;
11/07/2007 03:34:00 PM
HI EVERYBODY. I'm currently blogging in Np library. Wore my spectacles and brought my extremely heavy backpack out today. OMG I feel like a pathetic nerd. Seriously pathetic. Hahhas. I think there's something wrong with the contact lenses I've been wearing. It seemed harder to put into my eyes compared to the other contact lenses and I'm wondering WHY. If it continues I think I've to throw my contact lenses before it get worse~
Listening to Jielun's new album now. Ohmygod it's extremely good. It's really really good. Jielun never failed to surprise his fans with all the songs he can come up with. One of the songs is taken from Secret's ost. OH MY GOD it sounded DARNNNN sweet. I tried my hard to control myself in the library or the nerds in front of me are going to stare at me hard HAHAHAHA. Oh my god Jielun. I wasn't so into Jielun for a year or so until I watched his movie Secret. AND YESH AFTER LISTENING TO THIS ALBUM, I'M SO SURE THAT HE'S GOING TO OCCUPY THE MOST UNIQUE PLACE IN MY HEART. I couldn't get the concert tickets all thanks to the selfish people who bought the tickets and are selling them for a freaking high price on net now. Shit I really feel like shitting on these people. Extremely selfish and mean. NO VULGARITIES PLEASE MS ZHUANG YAQI. And oh ya thanks to Guomin for asking me whether I want to go Jielun's concert not. Your message really brought up my mood that day actually. I was complaining to Ashraf like hell in the afternoon hahahahhas. AH KUEK THANKS~~ Shall do the ibanking for you once I reached home HAHAHA.
Loading Windstruck movie now. My eyelids are getting heavier. I have to take a nap first or else I'm going to sleep during Korean lessons.
seeking..