20071104 ;
11/04/2007 12:33:00 PM
Ok I'm like super super super lazy to blog nowadays. I've got no idea what to blog about cause I'm someone without a life. HAHA? I'm intending to join the NPband and REDs camp to earn CCA points. REDs camp will be 3 days before DongBangShinKi concert. =( I don't think there's going to be any miracle. SINCE Jielun is my first idol, I'm going to attend his concert first before anybody's! Obviously I'm trying to console myself by using this reason. HAHAHAHA. I'm going to Jielun's concert NO MATTER WHAT. My mum is going to sponsor half of it cause I didn't get to go DongBangShinKi's =( She hasn't FULLY agree with me yet but I'll make sure that she WILL.

It's already close to 1pm and I haven't completed any of my assignments OHMYGOD.

ASSIGNMENTS (According to date due):
1. CG Photoshop. I have to make the flat looked as if it's FLOATING~
2. IS Project.
3. SocPsy Journal.
4. Art Journal.
5. LocPro project.

Gosh so many assignments for me. I must at least complete 2 by today. Shall try my best~

ANYWAY, I went to collect my posters yesterday. The photos are small though~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Shine.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Lovin' You.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
NII poster.

The NII poster is really huge. WOOTS so happy seeing that. The woman asked me to check the posters right after she passed them to me. I was smiling really happily when I saw the NII poster and she started laughing. -.- Ok I think someone really needs to take a picture of me next time while I do such stuffs. HAHAHAH. Seriously I think I'm a little psychotic. LOL. I always feel that the boys are around me with all the posters surrounding me. I feel really secure with them (in fact the posters) and I really don't know WHY. They won't talk to me anyway. HAHAHA. Shall wrap the posters in the night. There will be a SUJU corner and a DONGBANG corner. WHEESS~

Guomin came my house at around 6pm. We started crapping until 8+ and went to Jurong Point. And once I reached home, I realised the last time we met is like.. 2 months ago? Gosh. I think I have to jio the girls out next Sat. I really miss them =(

Reached home at around 10pm and started crapping to my mum (as usual once again). I asked her to choose the most good-looking guy in Super Junior (from the NII poster). She started looking left to right and right to left and she stopped at Siwon. AS EXPECTED HAHAHHA. I showed her the Lovin' You poster and she keeps pointing at Yunho.

"SEE SEE SEE HIS JAW LIKE FALLING OFF"
"WTH YOUR SON-IN-LAW LEHS"
And yesh I received a stare from her HAHAHHAHAHA. She chose Jaejoong in the end. She chose Jaejoong and Changmin all the time. I think my mum really likes guys with big eyes. My mum thinks that guys with small eyes looked like drug addicts AHAHAHHAHA. Sorry no offense to guys with small eyes =X

We continued talking about lots of stuffs like cigarettes bla bla bla and we linked to my father. Argh the topic is as sensitive as usual. I saw my mum with watery eyes and I couldn't talk properly once I mentioned him. BUT WHATEVER. I managed to cheer her up by saying that I will buy the whole 4th level of Block 333 and make it our own house. HAHAHHA crap but I seriously hope I can stay here forever. If I have the ability, I will buy the unit beside us and remove the walls between to make it into one house. Yay so cool so our whole family can live together with my brothers' wifes. But since I have the intention to go Korea in the future, I don't think that's possible. ........... Ok sensitive topic once again FORGET IT.

OMG 1.11 pm and I haven't started on any assignments. Shall have my lunch first and YAY ASSIGNMENTS YOU ARE GOING TO GET CONQUERED BY ME.


seeking..


la femme ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

spread the love ;
♡♡♡♡♡♡

tagboard ;

Free shoutbox @ ShoutMix
exits ;
My Cyworld

ASIANPOPPINMUFFINS (For all your Kpop needs)

KOREAN APPARELS

kudos to you;
designer | kathleen
Yaqi Zhuang

Create Your Badge

so yesterdays ;
2006.04
2006.05
2006.06
2006.07
2006.08
2006.09
2006.10
2006.11
2006.12
2007.01
2007.02
2007.03
2007.04
2007.05
2007.06
2007.07
2007.08
2007.09
2007.10
2007.11
2007.12
2008.01
2008.02
2008.03
2008.04
2008.05
2008.06
2008.07
2008.08
2008.09
2008.10
2008.11
2008.12
2009.01
2009.02
2009.03
2009.04
2009.05
2009.06
2009.07
2009.08
2009.09
2009.10
2009.11
2009.12
2010.02
2010.03
2010.04
2010.08
2011.06
2011.07

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters


Locations of visitors to this page