20071105 ;
11/05/2007 11:12:00 PM
KANGSOON EUNHYUNG YONGWONHEE!
I've just finished To My Boyfriend by Guiyeon once I reached home after having dinner with Min Fat and Ash.
Seriously, I was really really depressed after reading it. I don't think I would be that brave like Kangsoon. I might just end up dying with the one I love at that moment. And please the both of them are only 18 at that time. The love between them was so strong! I wonder who will be my true love. -.- gosh sounds so cheesy but I'm always looking forward for a wonderful relationship. I was crying really badly once I finished reading the story. I felt as if I'm at the scene looking at Kangsoon hugging Eunhyung. Argh I hate it when I get so emotional but WHAT TO DO? That's me and I don't think I'd change easily. I can even cry while watching Ice Age in the past how funny is that? o.0
I started telling my mum how romantic Eunhyung was in the story. About the star. About the 4 kids' names. About EVERYTHING. AND MY MUM SAID:
"YOU TELL ME THIS EARTH GOT SUCH GUY OR NOT LAHS. TELL ME LAHS TELL ME LAHS."AND I SCREAMED "NOOOO!".
Please lahs Ah Zhuang it's just a story. Do you think you will get to meet such a perfect guy like Eunhyung?
Oh nonono..
I bought a camera online for $25.

Argh I got no time to post the photos taken by other people using this camera. Shall do it IF I remember next time. Wanted to inform Sherlyn about it but she's not online -.-
TO MY BOYFRIEND
Never save the words 'I love you' with the people you're with...
Because of some sort of pride that makes no sense..or senseless embarassment..Don't keep hiding it..
Those words..
There has to be a person to hear them..And a person there to answer back..
Muttering those words by yourself..
won't result in anything but tears...
To my boyfriend, I never save the words 'I love you.'
Oh darn tears.
seeking..