20071030 ;
10/30/2007 10:27:00 PM
Omg ASHRAF. I've to say this. THANK YOU. I was having mood swing like few minutes ago until I see Ashraf trying to be Yunho in my tagboard. HAHAHA. Ok it's really super random but that message managed to cheer me up. I'm back to the normal mode!! =D=D
Ok I'm feeling restless now. I feel sleepy but I don't want to sleep that early cause I will end up being super tired tomorrow while watching movie. I'm thinking of Eunhyung so BADLY now. Okay FOR YOUR INFORMATION, Eunhyung is not a new Korean star I'm after now. He's a.. fictional character in a fanfic I'm reading now. "To My Boyfriend". Omg freaking nice and I stopped myself from reading it these days cause I'm super busy. Eun-hyung omg I keep imagining him with Jiyong's face. Eunhyung does a lot of super SWEET stuffs in the fanfic. Imaging JIYONG doing such stuffs makes me want to UHAIUSDHBOHMYGOD KWONJIYONG. There's this part of the fanfic when the girl(Kangsoon) mentioned super randomly to Eunhyung that she couldn't see any stars in the sky. And so, Eunhyung took out his something out from his pocket and waved. Light could be seen. And so he said "I'LL BE YOUR STAR!!!" OHMYGOD I wanted to die at that part. SERIOUSLY DEAD.
I'm really very tired. I think I need to sleep early. My brain is not working now.
seeking..