20071025 ;
10/25/2007 10:50:00 AM
Hey peeps! I was wondering whether anyone is interested in getting the
TVXQ SEOUL ENCORE CONCERT GOODS. I'm taking orders for it so.. just testing out to see whether I've any blog visitors interested in getting the stuffs.




1. Black Shirt.
$37.502. TVXQ Balloon set + light stick.
$173. White Tee-shirt. (Cartoon character).
$37.504. DongBangShinKi Handphone Straps (comes in a set of 5).
$185. DongBangShinKi Documentary Book Version 2.
$336. Button set (comes in a set of 10).
$177. Mini Towel.
$188. Collection Sticker.
$179. Knee Cap Blanket.
$27Ok I've to say that some of the prices are really RIDICULOUS (for example, the Button set and Collection sticker) I recommend you guys to get these stuffs from sapphire.sg.blogspot.com but for the others, I'm getting it for a lower price! Cheers? =D Taking in orders until tomorrow midnight ONLY. Deposit of 50% must be in first.
It seemed that my supplier is pretty confident in getting the stuffs for sure. I've no idea how to make you guys trust me cause it's my first time selling such stuffs. Send an email to
yaqi_zhuang@hotmail.com for ordering of goods. Accept POSB bank transfer and cash upon meet-up.
seeking..